1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Know your place woman!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sidious, Mar 16, 2003.

1. LMAO....ya gotta love these...lol....hey RMJL's and Higha you's should especially pay attention to these...lol...*Sid runs for cover as Rmjl nabs smokies pellet gun and lets loose...lol*.......Peace out....Sid

Attached Files:

2. lol

Attached Files:

3. LMAO

I am sure the women here will find this ??????????

4. bumping it up for them...lol....Peace out.....Sid

5. Yeah yeah fucking yeah!!!!

Ok...the first one didn't get me so bad, but I know a little about computers so you know what you can do with that one! ;)

I don't know...I'm not mad. There are some things that I don't think women should be involved in and I'm not big on feminism so you aren't gonna catch hell from me. BUT....you will catch it from others, so bask in the fact that RMJL let you off the hook cause you're going to be in trouble soon enough. Now, if you said something about chicks not playing football, or rock climbing and shit like that....or not being able to smoke more sticky icky than a man...I'd say fuck the pellet gun, pass me the 9mm!!!!!

:::: passing Smokies pellet gun on to one of the girls who will use it for this thread::::

6. LMAO RMJL! Got to love a girl that has her priorities in the right place. I don't agree or disagree with Sid.

For nopw I will sit back and watch!!!!!!!

7. LMAO....yeah that would be cool.....a football team full of chicks bending over all the time.....and i'm the QB........mmmm...mmmmm......i mean hut hut.....lol....Peace out.....Sid

8. :: picks up the pellet gun from RMJL ::

WTF?? what about us girls who can't cook??!! Plus, I know waaaaay more about computers than my brother and all of his friends combined..so there.

9. Hahahahaha Go get him Hempress! LOL

10. well you know that it is proven that us guys can't do 2 things at the same time and women can!!?.....i think that's lies because we can drink a bud and watch the game at the same time!!.......as for woman doing multi tasks, that's so as they can get me a beer and cook and watch the 4 kids at the same time, like god intended them to.......*now Sid is really running for the door as RMJL's pulls out her 9mm*......LMAO.......the wife comes running out the kitchen, shouting and screaming....and i think, what did i do wrong this time??.....you know what it was?.....i made the chain too long....lol.....LMAO.....i better give it up while i'm ahead....sorry i mean while i still have my head........Peace out....Sid

11. lts a bit like the key tag l choose for the harley[keeping in mind l collect them].....a 44 magnum bullet,no advertising harley tag but a message ,lol...p.s. you one brave man sidious,lol.

12. Seems like some women would rather get flattened by a bulldozer than stay at home and raise a family.

13. Ok...the chain thing was funny but I do have my 9mm out and ready for you....you'll push my buttons with something soon enough, I know it!

"...like God intended them to..." GEEZ!

Man, I so wish I was a feminist so that I could go off on your ass but.....I'm a beer getter....I also get my own and kick back and watch the game, too, though!!!

"i better give it up while i'm ahead....sorry i mean while i still have my head".......Yeah, give it up, now, before you do end up pissing me off. LOL! I have such good aim that you might not ever even be able to get head again!!!!;)

14. Hahaha RMJL...that'll teach him!

15. "i better give it up while i'm ahead....sorry i mean while i still have my head".......Yeah, give it up, now, before you do end up pissing me off. LOL! I have such good aim that you might not ever even be able to get head again!!!!

no head ever again...!!......hey you want a cold one out while i'm in the kitchen....lol.....Peace out.....Sid

16. LMAO...

You asked for it SID!

17. hahaha, this shit is too funny. i wish my gf was aloud on her computer.

18. ha ha ha no more head, wonder what life would be like . . .

. . . burr its a cold, dark, scary place.

19. just so none of you bladies get the wrong idea, I'll admit that I refer to my wife as "boss" and "she who must be obeyed".

with that out in the open.........................Have you heard about the sequel to "men are from mars women are from venus"?

it's called:"men are from mars, women should shut the fuck up and get me a beer"

clonemeister crawls into a deep dark hole while clinging tenaciously to his newly endangered dangly parts.

Do they make kevlar cups?

20. Actually, I don't believe they make kevlar cups at this time! You may want to submit an idea to them about that, though, because if you guys keep it up, kevlar cups may end up in high demand!!! ;)

Grasscity Deals Near You