Know who your roommates are!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Security' started by jeffabides, May 29, 2011.

1. I know this sounds obvious, but a buddy of mine was playing video games by himself up in his room with the door closed minding his own business (of course had some good green up there with him) and turned around to see a copper standing in the doorway. Well; this guys dumba** roommate had too much to drink, beat somebody up, and stole a car (err not really stolen; just took a friends car without consent). The next day the cops came by and we're assuming that this same character let the popos right inside where one of them proceeded to walk upstairs and find my buddy toking it up.
    All I'm saying is that you CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY!!!!!! and that if you are growing around other people, make sure they aren't doing anything that could increase your chances of being noticed by the 5-0. Good luck and happy growing!

2. that sucks did he get arrested ??? well im guessing he did i hope he doesn't get it to bad :(

3. There is an inherent contradiction your two pieces of advice. I agree that you can't trust anybody. And since you cannot trust anybody, there is no way to know if they are doing anything that could attract LEO's attention. So my advice is to ignore the second half of the above advice because it's impossible, and it is an attempt to manage rather than eliminate the risk.

Grow in your own secure place and tell no one, period.