Know What This Is ???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bradleyboy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. ok im 10 days into flower, dunno if its a deficiency or if its where its so damn hot even outside in shade atm.

View attachment 140576
    View attachment 140575
    View attachment 140573
    View attachment 140574
    View attachment 140572
    View attachment 140567

in general she seems healthy green and bushy, it seems to be the 3 layers of newest growth on every branch.

do I need to be worried ???

just incase:

700wat mars2 led
    plagron batmix soil
    used 1st dose of hesi bloom 1 week ago 1/4 strength

everything perfect until now (7 weeks vegged - 10 days flower)

2. what size pots are they in?

3. looks like a root bound plant sir.. how big of pots are they in? if its not root bound feed it.

4. they in 18 litre pots, biggest I can find :/

5. eeek man thats cutting it kinda close.. altho ive never seen a root bound flowering plant,, i had some issues with peat pots.. got to the 3rd node, i topped and leaves start thinning out like you see and turn yellowish just at the tops.. i had dig the peat pot up and cut it away carefully and re transplant...

but you are all indoors right?  5 gallons are ideal for indoor grows if im not mistaken.. or in your case 18 liter= 4.7 gallons.... hmmmm look at the bottoms of your planters is there roots trying to grow out of the drainage holes?

yea theres 5 or 6 root tips outta each drainage hole just had a look, so its rootbound then ?

is repotting gonna cause problems coz its literally just started to bud, if not then gonna repot into 30 liter buckets with some 1/2 inch holes drilled in bottoms

7. yeah it appears to be that way unfortunately... yeah its gonna be hell to transplant those.. do you have someone trustworthy to help you? 30 liters is more probable to not getting rootbound.

8. No they are fine....

why the hell 1/4 strength? fuck that follow the directions, you are starving the plant for one. May need some cal mag too.

They don't need transplanting just stop letting them sit in a drip tray of water and the roots wont grow out of the pot.

9. ^^you can try this first @[member="bradleyboy"]

if feeding them doesnt help and larger roots start to creep out the bottom of that planter then its rootbound..

10. ok tnx guys I try giving a full dose of hesi bloom and vitamin suplement tomoz in that case, I think that contains everything. need double check packaging again :p