Know what I hate about high school?

Discussion in 'General' started by What'sThatSmell, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #21 Smokeitdown, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    That post was at 4:20... go figure :D

2. Why do people always think life gets better?

3. i spend like an hour each day on public transportation.

i constantly feel like i need to wash my hands.....

4. I wonder what "ghetto highschool" you go to. Cause im in ontario aswell and I know all the ghetto highschools.

5. dude, shut up, I've been sick with the cold over 5 times this year, and I've had a fever over a hundred and got out of school for like 3 days plus a weekend of pain, the doctors couldn't even tell what I had, for they gave me blood work to see what was wrong with me plus I threw up like 3 times. Now my mom got a cold, and theirs a flu outbreak/some type of herpes that are like the shingles going around from the wrestling team.

I now carry around germinX and cover my hands with that continueously.

What I hated most was that there was this Indian girl that's fat and sits next to me in science and sneezed on me. I saw the particles go through the air. Plus, I think she gave me her cold like twice.

Needless to say, I feel you.

6. I feel for you man. Its because of the NYC subways/ busses I used to have to take that I still carry a little bottle of purell with me everywhere. That shit kicks ass though, its like an addiction :p

[​IMG]

7. That tends to happen when you attend a place where there are hundreds of people. And college is no better.

8. #28 MoonJuice, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Wow kudos, here I thought this was going to be a angst-ridden thread about the unjust ways of the social circles in high-school but surprise, surprise motherfuckers, no you went the other-way with the whole emetophobic angle, nice. And yes, after high-school, people stop crowding in areas and they no longer get sick, ever.

Until that majestic day I present you with your solution:

[​IMG]

9. Bubble boy!

And that movie always reminds me of biodome.. which is one of my favorite movies to watch blazed.

[​IMG]

10. Dont feel bad i grew up in a Big city. i lived in a very nice area right on the border of a town with a really nice school and kids. My family had money and we where doin great but i had to go to school in the "hood" Try being the only white kid in your class!

11. read this. im cracking up right now

12. hahahahaha. That is DISGUSTING. And WTF? Shingles/ herpes going around the wrestling team?

13. Obviously you haven't seen the current generation of high school kids.