Know any really trippy movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by JabbaTheToker, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Whats up peeps, know any really trippy movies to watch while completely blitzed out of your face? :D I'd really love to watch it. The last thing i watched that i thought was quite trippy (Only because i don't feel anything, but amused through watching the movie when i'm sober) Was a movie called the Ungodly. It was a psychological thriller set on this dude video taping a serial killer and he catches the serial killer in action. It was pretty fucked up, though when i'm sober all things like that make me laugh. Know anything that will make me trip the fuck out?

2. The Wall is a masterpiece.

3. Enter the Void, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and of you really want a confusing movie, Tuvalu.

4. Shutter island Is pretty good as well.

5. Clockwork orange
    Yellow Submarine
    Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas
    Scorpio's Rising

6. Thanks peeps ! I'll be sure to watch them all :D

7. donnie darko....still confused

8. #9 Jörmungandr, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    Motor Psycho
    Eraserhead
    Holy Mountain
    just for starters; I have over 1000 movies archived on my hard drives and am happy to take requests and broadcast anything I have on Veetle if anyone has a favorite they haven't been able to see in a while.
    Here's a list of what I have to offer; not complete so if you don't see what you want, just ask.
    http://www.imdb.com/list/cabN_UlCyyg/?start=1&view=compact&sort=title:asc

9. Jacob's Ladder

10. Here's a little something I just stumbled across
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwXMX_lBnhA&context=C4be0164ADvjVQa1PpcFNcvN2TM2JNgZxiq8JvMLa3s_1OTG1FAuI=]whistle - YouTube[/ame]

11. David Cronenberg's Crash is trippy as anything, as well as his version of Naked Lunch. So is David Lynch's Eraserhead.

12. 2001 A Space Odyssey. Really slow but has some trippy parts

13. WAR of the GARGANTUAS!
    [​IMG]

14. In The Name Of The Rose ( Sean Connery) Ford Fairlane (Andrew Dice Clay) and if you like throwing up get a movie called "human centrepede 2" friggin sick.

15. If by trippy you mean so trippy you cant understand it sober

Yellow Submarine

16. #17 jmick, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Trainspotting...Or as posted earlier, Eraserhead....I still don't understand that shit..

17. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is crayyy

18. The Yellow Submarine and The Wall for suuuuuure

i also think claymation movies are super amazing sober, and even more amazing stoned hahahaha some good ones are: Mary and Max, Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Chicken Run :smoke:

Across the Universe is pretty cool too in my opinion, not everyone likes that movie though
    One Hour Photo also gave me the creeps hahahaha

19. Primer.

imdb - Primer (2004)

This movie is crazy I've watched it twice and i still cant tell what was going on at the end of the movie.