Knockout punch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ilovearboles, Jul 21, 2009.

1. #1 Ilovearboles, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    anyone ever knock out punch anyone?
    forward to 49 seconds for the action lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9_H7DlfALE&feature=related]YouTube - GHETTO BRAWLS Boxer Knocks Out 3 Dudes In The Street! - HIPHOPNEWS24-7.COM[/ame]

2. Ive knocked out a dude, only once though.

Ive also been knocked out myself, concussions suck

3. The only time I ever got a good, hard swing on somebody he dropped immediately.

I have no idea whether or not I knocked him out (frankly I doubt it) because I ran away as soon as he hit the ground.

4. Blat Blat *****, Stab you in your face stab your brain with your nose bone.
    Haha why did you run?

5. Him and I were outside of a house party (college people) and his drunk ass thought it would be okay to hit on my girl (very aggressively I may add). I told him she was with me so he should back off. He took this as a challenge to fight and yelled inside for his friends to come out. I stepped forward and took my swing, and I saw the inner door opening right as he hit the ground so me and my girl booked it to avoid any more unecessary violence.

Fucking drunk people....

6. all your doing is adding to the myth that anyone has actually knocked out tyson in mike tysons punchout :smoke:

7. I have not seen anyone knock someone out with one punch...

Ive seen plenty of people knock someone onto the floor and into submission in one punch.. But never into a state of complete unconciousness..

8. lol nice vid
    in high school me and my buddies would get drunk and box all the time.
    ive knocked people out and i have been knocked out
    shit isn't fun

9. Video is old as hell, but still gives me that warm feeling inside. One of the best fighting vids on the net by far.

10. haha ive seen that vid. turns out the guy who knocked them out is like a pro boxer or something

11. yeah ive done amateur drunk boxing and im pretty good if i say so myself

12. That would suck so bad, to get in a fight with someone unknowingly that they are a pro boxer.

13. yeah and yeah both ive knocked some people out and been on the receiving end..i love that sound bam then there just on the ground

14. Perfect example of why you shouldn't start fights with people based on looks. Even amateur boxing training gives people a tremendous advantage in a street fight like that.

In college my freshman year, a guy on my hall boxed through like 10th grade or something, wasn't in great shape and was really small (like 5'5" 120 pounds). Still, this big football jock asshole started a fight with him about some car parking deal. :confused:

The fight lasted maybe 4 or 5 seconds before the boxer got in one quick combo and the jock was on the ground unconscious. You never know who has some kind of fighting/punching training background, it's not an issue of being more jacked or bigger in a real fight. It's who knows how to punch.