Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knockout Butter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PNWChr0nic, Mar 10, 2012.

1. My friend and I, both smoke every day. I just gave him a cup of hot chocolate With maybe a few grams of butter in it. 10 minutes later he starts talking about how hard its hitting him, 30 minutes later hes asleep ahaha:hello:
    Pretty stoked he brought his Phx bubbler over though:smoke:

2. I'm surprised it hit him so hard in less than 10 minutes, that must have been some pretty potent butter :smoke:

I love my bubbler it's so nice, PHX bubblers are fantastic though, enjoy :smoking:

I might even load up a bowl tonight...:D

3. I used 2 and a half or 3 oz. of trimmings to 2 lbs. of butter. Got a hp for free :smoke: Just had to put my buddies feet up on the ottoman for him. I've been laughing so damn hard lol

Milkshot out of the Phx!!
    Edit: Smoked 3 or 4 grams tonight with my buddies my lungs are toast for the night haha

[​IMG]