Knocked out my cousin on christmas.

Discussion in 'General' started by CAPSLOCK BANDIT, Dec 26, 2010.

1. i murdered my cousin...

on call of duty

2. HAHAHAH dude this story reminds me of something that happened in my family. my uncle wrestled my cousin to the floor (he's a freshman in high school) after EVERYONE got really drunk and my cousin was laughing his ass off. but for some reason, his nose randomly started bleeding, and his mom (my aunt) started freaking the fuck out and eventually just took her family and peaced. it sucks cuz she overreacted and if ANYTHING, the uncle that took him down is a radiologist.. i doubt he'd smash his head on the floor on purpose i mean come on. anyway, you were definitely in the right for fighting back but imo, usin elbows, especially to a family member, was unnecessary. howeverrrr, i think an apology is in order from both of ya.. that's about it though. that sounded like a funny ass fight

3. Jerry jerry jerry jerry

4. I didn't even really think about the elbow, more reaction than anything else, but once i was turning with my elbow looking at his chin i new i was about to get the money shot and took it.

The way i look at it, you should be respecting somebody who is older than you and your superior and when you choose to dis-respect them, these kinds of things happen.

5. plus its one thing to play around wrestling, its another to swing at sumone.

6. HA! I wish I did that to my cousin. Sounds like you knocked him down a notch. I think it's fine. It's not like you maliciously fought him and ko'd him.

7. Did you not read the post? He knocked him the fuck out :eek:

8. I know. I meant he didn't like punch him a bunch of times in the face, he one hit him, kinda like a knee jerk reaction to getting kneed in the stomach and punched in the throat.

9. nicccce
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoXUzIwXk0"]YouTube - southpark - nice[/ame]

idk im baked man:bongin:

10. #50 Jdahms, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    OP said he saw the opening, and took the shot which ended in giving a 16 year old kid a concussion

yeah totally reasonable.

if you can't handle a boy when you are a fucking grown man without striking him that makes you a pussy in my book.

11. Here, let me punch you in the throat then knee you in the solar plexus and we'll see how reasonable you are.

12. #52 Jdahms, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    you can still handle the fucking kid without knocking his brain senseless or even hitting him. this dude says he trains. anyone who trains should be able to handle themselves better than that especially when a minor is involved

Like i said in my post earlier the same situation happened to me over christmas (I was actually in more danger than OP, my bro was trying to gouge my eyes out) and I found a safe way of diffusing the situation that didnt end in possible brain damage.

or just cover up and back away.

13. It's totally understandable if some random walks up to you and does that, but when your UNDERAGE COUSIN does that, who is most definetly younger and less experianced, you don't smash on him especially if your a "trained" fighter.

14. I dont know about you, but "Training" for me, means being able to defend myself. I'm not worried about hurting the other guy, i'm 100% worried about what happens to me, and when you challenge how i defend myself, well your gonna pay the price, and he did.

And that doesn't make me "Tough" or "A Fighter" That makes me safe, and that's what i care about. If some dude wants to run up on my shit i wanna know that i can defend myself, and if some 400 pound dude runs up on me or my younger cousin, it's gonna end the exact same way.

15. Update!.......did your cousin apologize?

16. All was quiet.......on New Years day???
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reF1gfkTAc]YouTube - ‪U2 New Years Day+Lyrics (Full Version)‬‏[/ame]
    Or nothing changes??

17. No they came over not too long ago, i completely forgot about the incident after that since nothing of the matter was said.

18. Brodude thats a little dudebro don't you think brodude :cool: