Knocked out my cousin on christmas.

Discussion in 'General' started by CAPSLOCK BANDIT, Dec 26, 2010.

1. man, why cant i be in your family? thats sounds so entertaining.

[​IMG]

2. Didnt u still this from guy who knocked out his grandma. And he stole it to.

3. i came into this thread thinking you knocked up you cousin on christmas.. and i was wondering how you already knew you knocked her up...

but yea dude, you just let em know dont do that shit.. ive accidently hurt family members before.. itll will all work out in like a month.. all you gotta say to your aunt is 'boys will be boys".. like im sure your cousin isnt pissed about it, he will prbly just be drinking with you in like 4 years and be laughing his off with you and his mom about that story

4. No it was actually really funny because about 20 minutes earlier my auntie and her son brought up some story about some 40 year old guy that was picking on my cousin and shoved him to the ground in a drunken fit of rage and my auntie was gonna run up on his shit with a baseball bat but he came over and apologized beforehand.

Makes me think that maybe this isn't the first time he's "Accidently" started shit.

Oh yeah, and as for an update, my Auntie called me today and told me that if i wasn't family that i would be getting sued or something and that they probably won't be coming around too the house anymore because they feel "Dis-respected"

It's too bad they need us though, in two weeks they'll be asking my family for money again and yadda yadda, it'll all be good in a couple months.

5. That's family for you, my friend. We've all been there.

If anything, she should be thanking you for humbling her son a bit.

6. I tip my hat to you sir.

7. This was a story yesterday about someones grandma, same exact shit.

[​IMG]

8. How dare you, next time respect her sons right to punch you in the throat! :rolleyes:

Alot of my friends will tolerate anyhting from thier relatives "becuase they're family!", fuck that. If people can't act civilised theres no reason to know them. You shouldn't put up with dumbass people like your cousin and Auntie, i really hope you dont have to be injured seriously before you realise that.

Learn how to read timestamps before you spam threads with lame 4chan memes. they're at the top left hand corner of a post, and indicate which post was first ;)

9. I don't know what happened to my grandma thread but I was off my face... sorry about that lol.

10. wait a second

11. You fucked up, he was younger than you which you aknowledged and you still gave him a good one. I understand Rough housing but this is none of that. It seems as if you were enraged by the act of your cousin, but your much older, so that gives you the mental capacity to decide if it's worth getting your family all worked up about what eventually happened. If my underage cousin got dropped by a piece of shit relative who I did not care much of, then they'll be the ones having a fucked up christmasy week :)

12. He got what he was asking for and now you know next Christmas he'll be as far away from you as he can get.

13. If you wasnt family she would sue you? shit if he wasnt family im sure you would have done worse, the kid totally disrespected you but as you said he was probably just over reacting like kids do.

14. oh sweetie.. it didn't ruin Christmas. It made Christmas. When you get to be my age, you understand this is what holidays with the family are all about.
    :hello::hello::hello:

15. #36 Jdahms, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
    well i gotta say fucking KOing some 15 y/o who doesnt train is way beyond what you should have done. if you train you should have been able to handle him without fucking giving him a concussion and possible brain damage. just sayin. getting KOd when you are 15 can mess you up for life man.

I got into it with my bro yesterday. little punk doesnt train and I do. ended up choking him unconscious because he was sticking thumbs in my eye sockets. one of those times where we are grappling for fun until he gets uncomfortable and his brain goes back to primal mode and he starts eye gouging and then shit gets heavy. choking someone unconscious is totally different from giving them a concussion though.

16. I am sorry you felt so threatened by a 16 year old that you had to knock him out :(

17. The way you handled this as someone who trains was totally wrong man.

couldnt you just clinch with him and hold him until he chills the hell out. or back away. or just defend until he realizes he cant touch you. i mean really.

18. good job man lol you come at someone like that you're askin for it

also that's why i love muay thai :)

19. Merry Christmas everyone