Knocked kid out unconcious

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Heavy Feet, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Today at school my friend "josh" was tying his sneakers and then my other friend "fred" was next to him. I pushed fred over josh and fred wasn't expecting it so he fell and was unconcious as they said for a few seconds.. Everyone surrounded fred and I tried to wake him up but it wasn't working I saw him twitching abit to so I think he cought a siezure or somthing. The ambulence came and he was put in the hospital. Me and my friend got suspended for 5 days. Now I'm praying to God the kid is okay and hope his mom doesn't press charges. I know it was wrong to push him and all but I wasn't expecting all this. Do you think I'll be alright and can she press charges?

2. now might be the time to call him or his parents and sincerely apologize for your actions, and let them know that you didn't intend for any of this.

unfortunately some parents flip their shit when stuff like this happens and want to fuck the other person over as much as they can.

and that totally blows, u should tell him to learn how to fall.... hahaha

3. anyone ever had this shit happend before or am I the only one? It's crazy how a push to the floor can knock someone out.

4. If the guy is actually ur friend and you guys Re always fuckin aroundthen don't worry
    but if he's a rAndom dude then watch out

5. me and my friends did that countless times.. bend someone over behind someone or next to someone then push em into em... its good fun, but shit happens, like i said your friend should learn how not to fall on his head.. haha

6. I wouldn't really call him a friend I knew him and went to school with him in the 8th grade but I never really cared about him and didn't like him much because he just wasn't my type of friend. He doesn't really have much friends so I don't think I'm worried about that but I'm just worried about him being ok and his mom not pressing charges. Once I hear that I have to go to court or somthing pops up my heart is gona drop :(

next time i see him ima tell him sorry and to learn how to fall

7. maybe just a sincere apology would be good, telling him "to learn how to fall" after you pushed him and caused it all would be a dick move...

8. your excuse really can't be oh he just did'nt know how to fall if you said yourself that you caught him by suprise.

9. What about the pressing charges part? I'm sure he's ok because last time he got into a fight he was on the floor the same he was today.

10. When I was in 6th grade I knocked a kid in the head with a broom handle-he was knocked unconscious and had to have 7 stitches. I was trying to kill him, though:mad:. I've never just pushed someone over and had them do that....The mother has a couple of alternatives, they may decide to press charges for assault, or to file a civil suit to recover medical costs. The latter is most likely. Are your parents going to help you get a lawyer if anything legal happens?

11. well from what it sounds like im assuming the back of his head hit the floor? the back of the head is one of the most vulnerable parts.. nd floor if its tile or concrete i could definitely see that happening especially if he wasn't expecting it

i'd call your boi say my bad nd smoke him on a blunt.. good luck :smoke:

12. Well look, call me a hippy or whatever, but doing the old pushing/tripping trick is really immature. There was no need to push the kid over like that, it was cruel and if that's the kind of thing you get kicks out of, then you're nothing short of pathetic. Now, I don't know you or the circumstance under which it occurred, I'm sure you're a great guy, but to me it sounds like you were just acting like Nelson off The Simpsons. If this guy really was someone you respected and enjoyed the company of, then I don't think you would have sent him sprawling to a concrete floor under any circumstances. If 'some guy' did that to me on the playground when I was at school, I would have got up and laid into him. If it was a geniune friend who did then I'd have a serious think about whether that's the type of person I want to spend my time with. It's perfectly fine to be aggresive and want to impose your physical dominance over other males, but do it in a sporting situation like football or boxing. I don't think you'll get charges pressed against you, and if you do then you will not get time. Just THINK next time before you do something like pushing someone head first onto a stone surface.

13. Thanks I think this helped me abit. It was gym time and the floors were wooden and yea I should've thought twice.

14. I think a more appropriate user name for you would be 'Heavy Hands' judging by the carnage they caused to that poor boy ;)

15. ive had a similar situation.

i was like 15 playing basketball in my neighbors driveway, cement, with the girl whos house it was, and she was like deceeeee tall. me being stupid i like... threw the ball at her feet or something and she jumped as i did it, landed on the ball, fell over and smasssshed her head. she got up really quick, and since she was so tall (lmfao) i guess she got a craaazy headrush (jealous) and couldnt like see / was concussed so she fell back over and smasssshhed her head into the basketball net pole. out like a lamp. seizure. scary shit!

i was like :O

16. Correct me if i'm wrong but if pushing someone over(lol, hilarious btw) is immature then what is playing on the playground at school... matter of fact what kind of school has a playground? Elementary schools. UDERAGE

17. If you meant the underage comment towards Mr Stoned, first off look that he is from England for one, and might not mean it the same way you are thinking, and I am pretty sure it was meant more as a generalization.

18. that's some fucked up shit,
    definitely call the kids mum and apologise, or even go in person, being in person always motivates a better response in my experience.
    and maybe go visit the kid you knocked out, make sure he's alright?

19. you do realize he said when he was at school, to me that sounds like some time ago, not like yesterday

20. A playground is just a general term used for the paved area where school students congregate on their breaks from classes; we all know that. Nice try at humour buddy :rolleyes: