Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knock.. Knock (Not Joke)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by annual, Dec 18, 2010.

1. So last night me and my girl are watching tv blazin to some new Casey Jones and all of a sudden it's 10:15 and we hear this knock, but I don't believe it was the cop knock because it wasn't as powerful or violent. We got super scared and didn't move till we heard them going back to the bottom of the stairs then walk away. I was too high otherwised I'd of checked out the peep hole. So prior history, our neighbors I've called the cops on twice due to 5:00am loud bass wake up's, this was before I began smoking. Now it seems they are taking the curfew and noise times serious (7am-10pm). So do you guys think it was my neighbor or police? They just knocked one time with 4 knocks, and a little shuffling in front of the door. Mind you I also just picked up from the dealer yesterday (1/2 so I was extremely nervous)

2. Also what do you guys do when you hear a knock? Remain completely silent or answer the door?

3. You are so ridiculously paranoid man. You have a peep hole. When someone knocks I look who it is...

Oh and it wasn't the cops it was the head of the DEA coming to personally fuck you in the ass for picking up a halfer.

4. no idea buddy.

but you dont have to answer the door for the po. Unless they scream "warrant", just let them keep knocking

5. Yeah that too. If the cops have a right to be there your door would be flying off the hinges.

6. LOL do you realize how paranoid that sounds? Of course I answer the door man

7. i mean i see where you are coming from man, but i would have put the shit away and go see who it was... coulda been one of your buddies...

"DAVE"S NOT HERE"

8. you're doing it wrong bro.

9. I'd shit myself on the spot if it was the po-po. Then rush to hide the weed and what I am smoking from, open all the windows, turn on the air cleaner, turn on the fans, spray a mixture of air freshener and cologne, then make myself look straight and open with class.

10. what is this shit

11. Haha yes I realize it makes me seem paranoid, but last night I was in my top 5 of highs and answering the door would of been extremely hard, especially having to calm down and apologize a screaming neighbor. Today's mission is to smoke 1/4th and finish at the end of the day with a 1/4 so no more paranoia tonight :)

12. Code monkeys reference?

13. Even when the Police don't have a warrant they usually make themselves known as police officers...It's the law lol...so you probably could have answered the door with no issue.

14. How could you live a life of such fear? I answer the door when somebody knocks...

15. When I'm holding enough for a felony possession I don't answer the door. I knocked on their door in the past and they were too afraid to answer so I figured I could do the same when they tried knocking

16. Chill out bro. Check your peep hole, what's the point of having one otherwise?

17. +rep for your answer, thanks thats all I really should of done.

18. yeah cool story, sucks to be you where a half is a felony, next time you buy a half split it and hide a quarter somewhere really good so if the cops actually do bust ya i don't think they will search your whole pad just because you have a quarter or less. I personally would get the hell out of the draconion state of yours.