Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knife hits?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boredjim8, Mar 24, 2006.

1. can i hotkinfe normal bud? and how do i do it? hehehe i wanna do it today or tommrow .. or sometime soon atleast! or is it just hash?

2. first time i did hotknife it was regular nug....so yea. just put the end of the blades over a stove's flame until they get red hot, then use them like tongs to pick up the bud...then cut the top half of a 2 liter bottle to suck up the smoke...i think waytoomany.com might have a video on it.

3. yeah the video on waytoomany is well cool, at the beginning they like run this bottle of wine under water and manage to smash the bottom clean off on a table, very classy lol

id love to try knife hits, its like the only method of taking weed ive not tried, looks really good. too impractical atm for me to try though really..

4. Yeah. you dont even need tongs. Just lay one of the hot knives on the bud and it will stick right on and start smokin. Then sandwich that with the other knife.

It helps if you already have your mouth over the piece from the start. dont really need a bottle or anything if you're coordinated. If you're not, you shouldnt be taking knife hits tho. :)

5. thats some cool shit right there.