Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

knife hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pmurph, Feb 3, 2009.

1. In the Seasoned Toker's section there was mention of knife hits. I looked them up and it kinda makes sense, but could anyone be a pal and go into a little more detail? I'm mostly curious about how to funnel all the smoke into my mouth.

Or if you'd rather just tell me to search, that's fine too. Thanks!:smoking:

2. essentially what happens is you heat up two knives up on a stove to the point that when you put weed between the two knives, it starts to smolder. That you already know. To funnel the smoke, just get anything that is funnel shaped. The most common i have seen is a plastic bottle with the bottom cut off, so you can just inhale from where you would normally drink. I have also seen people use paper and roll it into a funnel when there were no bottles to be had.

3. this explains it well. they also make custom glass rods to use and a bowl piece thats shaped like a hood/bell so you can take them through a bong.

be warned, knifers fuck you up hard. try taking 8 or so :D
    the most fucked up ive ever been was off two huge hash knife hits through a bong. it was so intense.

4. awesome with hash. I would avoid using a plastic bottle. the hot knifes could touch the plastic and produce chemicals that you wouldnt like to inhale. break a beer bottle?

5. If you have a vaporizer, the hoses on those work perfectly

6. thats pretty much the gist of it

a soda bottle with the bottom cut off works the best as a funnel