Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knife hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Andrewzeppelin, Nov 28, 2008.

1. I just saw another thread with a guy talkin about doing "knife hits" and then some other guy posted pictures of these weird looking glass pieces. What the hell are knife hits and how do you do them?

2. Prob meant hotknifing with kief or hash. google it, cuz I don't honestly know that much about it

3. Yeah man it was me!
    You heat up butter knives till there red hot, then touch one to a rolled up ball of hash or bud, squeeze it between them, and do it under the top cut off a pop bottle thats in your mouth.

The things that i posted are just glass versions i have.

4. seems unnecessarily difficult

5. most people don't do things that are unnecessarily difficult, so it probably has its perks :smoking:

well is realize that sometimes stuff i say makes me sound like an asshole:D but seriously man im just tryinna help.

6. omg i didnt bother to click the link before but seriously, that's great. im totally gonna use that on people now

7. #9 Neos, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    Nice thebeefytaco lol.

I was going to make a list guide, but I changed my mind.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYsWSo0Z4Q"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Shows you all about it.

Edit:
    I thought I was the only one who didn't use a bottle for that... I'm not alone!

Second time I watched the video the first time I didn't watch it all the way through.

8. Cheers neos for the vid, it was really helpful..I didnt really understand it by the explanations but the vid made sense :smoking:

+rep for goin thru the effort.

9. Knife Hits will fuck you up hella! it's like smoking an entire bowl in a matter of seconds! My buddy and I did that and watched Pink Floyd's: The Wall. I was so gone I was experiencing Synaesthesia (seeing sounds, tasting colors and sounds, smelling words) . The Music tasted like butter, literally. It rocked my world.

10. Do it. You'll love it!