Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knife hits or snaps?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LSDBongWater, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I've got a habit of using a lot of weed, so I want to cut back. I want to know what uses less?

2. Pretty similar but knife hits do the best imo, just gotta master so you don't lose any smoke.

3. Knife hits would be the best. But if you have a bong, go with snaps.

4. Knife hits are groovy but I feel like you're inhaling something you don't want with the knives or the plastic if you accidentally touch the bottle. Anyone know if stainless steel knives put off anything toxic when that hot? Seen somebody touch the knife to the plastic bottle funnel and a bunch of gnarly plastic smoke. Ew :O

Nowww what are snaps exactly?

5. With snaps, take 1 every 5-10 minutes. I realized I can use this method instead of smoking snaps rapidly, and it will save me weed.

6. This, or get a cheap vaporizer (like the vapor genie used with hempwick) to save a superior amount of money