Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

knife hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wiley Coyote, Sep 30, 2011.

1. didn't see anything when i searched, and not sure where to post this....but have any of you ever done/ heard of a knife hit?

Not gonna lie....you get reallllllly high really fast lol.

2. Explain. . .

3. Are you talking about hot knifing? If so, yes I've tried it, and it gets you riiiiiipped. So good, especially with hash or rub.

4. very well. i really just didn't initially incase this was just one of those things i was really late on, and everyone already knew...

anyway.

Take a water bottle, put some holes in the very bottom, and cut it in half. in the top half put a couple of ice cubes. Now flip the bottom half, and stuff it into the top half, so as to hold the ice there. You will hold your burning bud under the bottom of this make shift little ice catcher, and breathe through the mouth of the bottle to take the hit.
    You take 2 just plain butter knifes and place them in an electric stove coil (just kinda wedge em in there), and turn the heat on high and let em get hot, atleast til the coils glowing red hot for a bit.
    Once they're good and hot, take the knives off the heating element, and press it lightly to your little chunk of bud. The heat will cause it to stick to the knife, now take the other knife and sandwich the bud, while holding it under the bottom of your bottle ice strainer and breathing in. This is way easier with 2 people, but not overly difficult alone.

Lemme know if that makes sense

5. ^ That's hot knifing, but with a really long explanation. All you need is a stove element, 2 knives and a water bottle cut in half.

6. sounds right... i wouldn't doubt there's more than a few names lol

7. Its called spots in new Zealand, I don't know why though