Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

knew this would happen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I had a feeling my timing was poor. The day after I start a t-break, my bong arrives in the mail. I could be a naughty little bastard and restart the break tomorrow, or grow a pair and continue on until its over, then christen the new bong and hopefully get high as hell.

What would jesus do?

2. Jesus would hit the bong

:smoke:

3. Go on with your break. No better way to end a T-break than with a fresh new bong.

4. Keep your break, test your willpower. You'll have a nice reward when it's over :)

5. Imagine how hard that bong will hit after your TB, and all the excitement for it. Wait it out man, you got it

6. Fuk it....take it for a test drive:poke::bongin::bongin::bongin:

7. Restart! That thing would torrrrrturrree me lol

8. I'm gonna wait. Its the principal of the thing.\

i meant principle

9. This is the way to, it's going to be such a good reward for completing your t-break, and it might just be one of the best bong rips of your life.