Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knee Pain

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MammothMeg, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Well, I've had knee pains almost my entire life...mostly because i have collapsable arches in my feet. it's mostly my right knee that hurts. it's not really chronic pain, it's pretty much after i've been on my feet all day walking, standing, etc. but sometimes, it's really painful and i find that smoking relieves the pain a bit. i've just recently thought about mentioning this to my doctor, but i'm afraid i'll get into trouble or some shit like that. plus, i'm still on my parents insurance because i'm a full time student and i'm worried they'd find out i smoked. needless to say, they'd be super pissed.

do you think saying anything would land me a medicinal marijuana card?
    i have an appointment in a few weeks.
    thanks.

2. i also live in california (oakland) and i have knee pain too. i started experiencing pain during normal day activities a few years ago. im on my feet all day and by the end my knees hurt bad enough often times i need to stop and take a break walking to my car. id be interested to know if this is something mmj can treat, and any talking points with doctors would be appreciated.

3. Just adding on to the bandwagon. I had a Bad dislocation of my left knee while at work last year. It hurts off and on. I must say though now i saw this thread and thought about it, i do think it helps. I'm going to have to try this later hopefully and try and report back and see how it does (ill prob forget).

If you want to see a picture of a dislocated knee, ill post it, its rather *interesting*

4. mmmmk. I don't know what to say. Can the doc legally tell your folks?

I had my left knee cap pullverized and my right has been operated on 3 times. Docs tend to treat knees like backs.

I think I'ld try it any ways:)

alex

5. Dude I totally forgot about this, i was having knee problems until i started smoking chronic,

i might try this.