Kmart Done GOOFED!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrismittty, Dec 27, 2012.

1. i wanna see the pic of the sky haha

2. #22 Chrismittty, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    Lemme get up and comin and we'll talk;)

I am gonna let my girl post those, she wanted too, she saw it first, and she never uses her Acct much...Seems fair. LEAST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS, check yo PM yo.

3. Just open a pawn shop already haha

4. That's wassup, yo.

Do work homie. :smoke:

5. #25 Chrismittty, Dec 27, 2012
    Actually am in the works:devious:
    Work is done for this month;):smoking: Jokes.....haha. I don't stop working. Ever.

6. Sounds like you celebrated by going to FATz restaurant?:smoking:

7. #27 Chrismittty, Dec 27, 2012
    Not sure, the girl brought it home for me, she went out to dinner with her father and I forget where they ate:confused: FATz would be appropriate, I told her it was super delish, but quite clearly very unhealthy and she agreed. It was good as fuck though...

Oh here are some of the Hallmarks.
    * 1 AR (UNO-A-ERRE)
    [​IMG]
    14k ITALY *
    [​IMG]

Side note until I get some good pics of the chain:
    Oh and as some of you know, I COLLECT SPOONS:hello: Check this badass lil guy, it is an 80% silver or 800 Silver enameled Egyptian Revival Spoon.
    Fucking beautiful. Got it from a goodwill :laughing:
    [​IMG]

8. that little skimp chain

9. Well hell yeah, sir, good luck! You seem to be doing good! But really, if you're ever looking for employees when you get a little further along let me know, im willing to travel.. plus im really good at selling.

Not to mention i grow killer dope ;) haha

10. seriously good idea, i cant believe they were selling the gold at 75% off as well, I will have to look out for this kind of thing.

11. #31 Chrismittty, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Yes, yes I shall have ta keep you in mind. I do want to go legit with a store and shit, oh and maybe relocate to where stuff sells for more:smoking: I'll keep you posted if shit gets REAL REAL.

Yeah man, It really can be. Sucks that gold isn't 22-24k like in the east or it would be worth it on any sales... Stores that are closing, last day is normally 95% off.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: The rest is about, eh, 75% off of their seriously inflated prices, I mean, they are selling 14k at about 100 a gram, and 24k is only worth like 60 a gram or something..So if you know what it weighs and the % of gold you can figure good deals and avoid 100 a gram 14k, that's rape right there. Sales can make you money for sure! my gal and I got some "Close to melt" priced items, that will EASILY sell for more if I ever do. She bought a ring to fling for like 35, easily see 1-150.. Shit I paid 27 for 1.2 gram 14k earrings, melt value was close to 41, so I can comfortably charge 50-70 and Everyone's getting a decent deal. My chain, well it was just as fluke.:eek::D:hello:

Closeish up of the links and clasp, I wish I could show it in its true, unscratched mint form. I have never seen a new one, this hefty. Links are 7mm by 10mm. 7mm x 10mm:smoking:
    [​IMG]
    Along side some of my bigger Sterling Chains: For Size Comp.:confused:
    [​IMG]

For those sick of the chain:::
    some REAAALLLY old Masonic Shirt Studs made of 14k tops and 10k-screw/twists.....
    Some Masonic like handshake, Rising Sun/ Eye and then Harp/ Hibernia symbol and the edges are engraved with Ivy. The smaller Rosette is just finely engraved. Amazing IMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*****I DID NOT GET THE ABOVE PINS/STUDS AT KMART. IT WAS JUST ADDED AS A BONUS FOR THOSE INTERESTED*****

12. God damn, Kmart still exists?

When you're the shitty version of the shitty version of Target, you're doing it wrong.

13. I cant wait till the kmart in my town goes out of business.. that place sucks.

14. #34 Chrismittty, Dec 28, 2012
    With the prices they commonly charge, its good they are done. Other chains, Same style as mine, but gold over Sterling were 200+ dollars more, ON SALE.
    I think even trendyass target has semi reasonable prices on their jewels.

If you do what I did, go for the smaller items, they will add up fast in profit. Stay away from the sterling, its all 100X over priced and some is more than the gold. Bring A loupe, Had I not gone home and gotten mine, I would have passed on the deal of a lifetime because the marking were too many and too small. (saw 14k and was scared a .925 was lurking in one of the marks) A lady walked by and was interested too, but said at the price, it was only gold overlay....Wrong again. So basically if you know what your looking for.....The whole world is a goldmine!

Shit after we came back, the ladies were cool enough to LET US WEIGH THE ITEMS, to help make decisions:hello:.

15. My local Kmart is almost directly across the street from the place that gives the best price for gold in the area.. I woulda been running back and forth for an hour lol

16. whachu running a pawnshop man ?

17. #37 Chrismittty, Dec 28, 2012
    I mean, with my fluke chain, I coulda run it across the street, then bought out nearly all of the rest of it:devious: Got two really nice 14k leaf and add-a-bead necklaces and a ring for RIGHT AT MELT.
    My worry is my reciept says 10k Bracelet, and well, I bought a warranty for a year incase anything happens, and I don't want a crappy 145$ 10k bracelet. At their normal prices, that would be like 2gram bracelet max.

Naw man a collector/amature Jeweler/ Trying to start up a Jewelry store. I do buy though, and have a few cards... I started as an estate sale, yardsale, and fleamarket picker. Have so much stuff I need a shop. Gold and Silver is one thing I can some how manage to spot out better than most, so I am taking my gift and trying to make it legit:hello:

My gals dad got us a Super Loupe for the Iphone 4 or whatever my girl has, and man, its literally the best thing ever. Check out this 1/8 tcw princess cut.
    [​IMG]

Here's some Natural Ruby 2mm Brilliants I reset from some shitty 14k and CZ earrings. Now that I have this thing I can properly set the prongs, I couldn't see it before :laughing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. So If you knew that the word "SILVER" was an Old way of marking for high grade silver content in other countires, and that China was know for its cloisonne and Gold Gilt Export Silver, which was 98% of the time marked "SILVER."
    Would the words "SILVER MADE IN CHINA" make you, as a consumer think the item was a POS, or would you think its China, all fake! Or would you think that its obviously not the norm, so Maaaaybee I ought to have a look see.
    Pics 2nite