Klonopin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LegalizeHerb, May 16, 2009.

1. Just took 4 mg of klonopin and got some shots of whiskey lined up, its starting to look like a fun night! of course it will probably look a lot more fun in about an hour!:cool:

2. Sounds like a blast, I'm jealous K-pens are awesome.

3. Yea, people inn the city seem to like klonopins, but for some reason in my area, they are almost impossible to find, and no one really wants them either, i don't understand why?, I only have em cause i got a prescription. BTW more for me!!:D

4. only tried zan, want some NOW. gimme

5. Ill overnight a prescription to you ASAP!:rolleyes:

6. baby if you were for real baby i would fuckin i dunno baby like shit baby right here on the floor baby

7. lol, but it wont seem that fun when ya wake up the next morning without a memory from the night! haha i love kpinz, nd mixing with drank is bomb, buts its a recipe for disaster with blacking out.:p

8. I wouldn't take shots of whiskey with klonopins, unless you like killing yourself that is, cheers.

9. I only do it occasionally when its that or being sober, but i try to stay away from anything that doesnt grow in the ground, but desperate rimes call for desperat measueres

excuse my misspelling, its hard type rite now.:confused: