klonopin!

Discussion in 'General' started by schism t00l, May 25, 2007.

1. well...i've some questions about this. looked it up on erowid. not too much info on it. anyone have any expierance with this? and would it be ok to take before i go to my classes (philosophy)

2. My friend takes it for Epliepsy. Taking it for recreational purposes I've never heard of.

I've also heard its used to help those people that have a condition that that the FDA doesnt really recognize thats called Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder..dont know much about it though.

Lastly, I've also heard its used as a mild anti-anxiety treatment but rarely prescribed for that reason.

Let us know how the effects treated you after you take it...if you do.

3. I've got a bottle with a few klonnies left in it. Tried it recreationally once and it
    was just like Ativan. It turned me into a complete zombie. I basically coldn't
    function at all that evening, and all the next day I felt like I was so completely
    high that I don't remember a thing about it. I had to go to my shrink that day
    and I was so spaced out that I didn't know what I was talking about from one
    minute to the next. Benzo's really affect me strongly though.

4. yea well most of the time i guess its for anti-anxiety. my buddy says its like taking 2 xanax. but no one here has really taken it recreationally? its a 2 mg pill

5. I have taken something like it I think.... If Lorezapams or Ambien are like it, then I have done those. Both of these pills messed me up so bad that I couldn't remember what happened. The only thing I remember on Ambien was that I got pulled out of class because the teacher thought I was on drugs. When I took the ambien I took 4 of them, and they were 5mg pills I think.... and I took like 4 or 5 Lorezapams. Definately some fun times.

6. Think of klonipin like xanax, same class of drugs. Very chilled out and the high is really in your head. I used to get prescribed it becuase of my insomnia, it helped alot becuase it makes your mind completly dead. Like your head is just completly blank, no worries, no nothing.

The dose of this is very small too. .5 i recocmend for your first dose, tolerance builds up fast and that is why i stopped taking them, was scared i was going to get addicted.

Try smoking with weed for one of the best highs i personally have ever exipernced, good luck.

Oh and like xanax, prepare not to remember...... anything.

7. Addiction potential with this drug is VERY high. I'd be careful.

8. i had a bottle of 60 of the little ones and they were great...they really relax you and let you kick back...great with smokin too

9. Very very true. Just wanted to stress it.

10. Just had to say that they are DEADLY with painkillers. I personally know 2 dudes that died mixin them..Actually one of the guys I know that died died because he mixed Xanex and percacets. the other was Klonopins n OC's....I mean its your life so if you wanna do whatever I could care less but I just felt like It was my part to tell you that mixed with painkillers that are dangerous. Do as you wish...

11. Ive tried them a few times back in tha day, not a big fan of pills though. I use to get pills and read the label that says alcohol intensifies the effect, and though "so if i drink i be even more fucked up". Well needless to say i ended up doing it with the wrong shit and had a od. Was in a room for 72 hours having convulsions and didn't leave that room for 72 hours. Never touched a pill again.

12. #13 Floydian, Jul 13, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019