Klonopin RX, W00t w00t!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NFloyd2357, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Well i went to my doctor today, and i've been rx'd to prozac since the summer for my anxiety. I told her how sometimes i feel fine, but other weeks i get bombarded and super stressed; and how everything just cycles and makes it an awful week. So she looks at me like she's trying to figure out a solution, and she goes:

"do you do any street drugs?"
    me: "no hard drugs, i just smoke."
    her: "pot? how often?"
    me: "kind of a lot"
    her: "do you drink?"
    me: "very occasionally"
    her: "ok, well i'll play dumb with the pot, try to cut back, it burns out receptors, im going to give you a presciption to klonopin"
    me: [my turn to play dumb] whats klonopin?"

needless to say, i have klono's now; only got one refill on it, but they'll probably vive me more if im responsible and ask for it. only thing im worried about is i got blood work done today, and had to pee in a cup for whatever lab tests my doc wanted done... i ate shrooms last night, hope they don't find it and change they're mind about the klono rx...

either way, im happy. Not because i wanna recreationally abuse klono's (i will occassionally) but i do think they're going to help me a lot.

2. I doubt they will find the shrooms, but I love Kpins I wish my doctor would open his dumb eyes and realize the drugs that are made so you cannot abuse them most of the time do not work.

3. you mean XR? extended release?
    i am 99% sure klonopin is only on form. no XR, IR. just one.

none the less, enjoy it. i got a sxript and while they really have no effect
    i take em. and well, yea..

4. No I think he just meant to say that he got a klonopin prescription, if your referring to his title.

5. yep. i guess i should put "Rx"