Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Klonopin and weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sabfry, Feb 1, 2014.

1. So I smoke weed about every weekend. And I recently got prescribed klonopin. So I read that they complement each other very well because the klonopin gets rid of all your anxiety. So I took a .5 of klonopin (first time having it) and then only 3 hits of a joint. It hit, FAST. I was walking and then all of a sudden I could not combat gravity and (supposedly) I fainted for a little and got a bloody nose. I don't recall this at all. Why do you think this happened? I read many accounts of people mixing these two substances, and have only heard positive things. I mean it felt great and I had complete mental control (besides when I was fainting) but I had little to no bodily control. Thanks!

2. You can't talk about that here dude, friendly reminder. But that med can cause memory loss. Stick with one or the other at a time Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sorry sorry guys, this is my first post, ignore it :X

4. Self report it saying you didn't knowSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thats really fucking weird that you somehow passed out . I dont think it had anything to do with the klonopin though.

6. K-pins are not good.  I mean they are great, but when you play with those types of drugs you play with fire.  Just trust me I know from experience.  Either way they will knock you on your ass which is what it sounds like happened.  And they do cause severe memory loss.  When I would take klonopin I couldn't remember a thing.  careful.  Anxiety can be dealt with with much safer methods than the drugs they will give you at the docs office for anxiety.

7. [quote name="todderfran" post="19449400" timestamp="1391298956"]K-pins are not good. I mean they are great, but when you play with those types of drugs you play with fire. Just trust me I know from experience. Either way they will knock you on your ass which is what it sounds like happened. And they do cause severe memory loss. When I would take klonopin I couldn't remember a thing. careful. Anxiety can be dealt with with much safer methods than the drugs they will give you at the docs office for anxiety.[/quote]Amen! I'm all against the use of pharmecuticals and the like to help cure stuff, I use mj whenever possible and try to stay away from pills and such as much as possible Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 bongDelivery, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    NOT ADVERTISING, but a good forum for that is drugs-forum.com.  
    Just saying this because this post isn't allowed here.
    And just be careful with Benzos. (Klonopin, Xanax, etc.)