KKK Is a Joke

Discussion in 'General' started by Venomous Puffer, Jul 30, 2006.

1. It is it's rediculous, i was discussing this topic with my father and we were laughing about how pathetic they are. Theres like 200 fucking members and they are all just stupid fucking backwardsass hicks. Nobody even shows up for their rallys anymore and they are just laughed at all over the US. It's also funny cause these people are out numbered like 100000 to 1, and they sumhow think that they are making a difference and getting their messege across. You gotta treat these people like little annoying kids, you gotta ignore them and hope they go away lol. what a bunch of fuck tards. haha as stated in american history x "I am not, as you well know, a member of a low rent, disorganized, bunch of rednecks like the fucking KKK" How is the KKK even still around lol

2. How is racism still around? Stupid people imo. Stupid people breading, and making stupid babies who turn into stupid people. It's a shame we still have a to live in a society where discrimination still exists. But at the same time, we have come a long way in the area. But it still is ridiculous when I hear people use the N word. People are too worried about others and not themselves. If they'd take a step back, look at how ridiculous they sound, they'd be shocked. But all biggots are raised that way and will die that way. We just have to hope, somewhere along their gene lines, somebody will realize how special ed they sound.

3. The N word? I don't think there is anything wrong with saying ****** as long as it's not directed in a hateful manner. When talking about the word itself - I think it's acceptable to at least say it... not substitute it with some child friendly phrase.

Plus, black people call each other *****'....

******BTW - We've got to take Porch Monkey back. Haha. (Clerks II)******

Edit: It edits that out?!??!

4. Just because someone is racist doesn't mean they are stupid at all. Saying that all stupid people are racist also is not true. Please don't generalize on something so retarded as that.

5. Hmm i dunno i dont think the forum should edit it out but i can understand that they dont want people to be called it on their forums. if they blocked out that word tho they should also block out all the diragotory (sp) words. But i dunno what GC blocks out... wop spic kike should all be blocked out too and a ton more

edit: ok those arent blocked out so i dont really understand the point of blocking the word ******... they are all equally racist and hurtfull... oh well

and perfekt, is ignorant better? cause i agree some people can be racist against a certain race cause of a dumb reason, but that doesnt ALWAYS make them dumb (alot are tho) but i would say they are ignorant in that aspect.

6. I dont think its ignorance either, just because someone chooses to not like someone because of their race thats their choice, and i not most racists are stupid or dumb, in fact probably very few are. Yes generalization is something that usually starts racism in someone, but some people just dont get along with a different race for their own reasons and don'tl ike them.

7. intolerant then

8. in some cases yes intolerant. BUt people have the right to not tolerate whatever they want and I dont feel that makes them dumb stupid or even a bad person. And racism will never go away just a fact of life, so when people say that it needs to go away, it never will.

9. True dat.

10. ok, ill give u that some racists arent bad people, but ANY racist that says or does something because of the fact that they are racist that effects someone in a negative way wheather its emotionally or physically, the racist then starts to become a bad person because he is hurting other people

11. And i honestly believe that without stupid people, racism, crime, and other things that people view in our society as bad that the world wouldnt work, some people just dont get along and there needs to be a balance. Just like poor people and poverty in our countries and in other countries is something that shouldn't be fixed and really isn't feasible to fix. Sorry for rant, ill stop hijacking this thread... :)

12. So wait, you're trying to tell me, racist people aren't stupid? That isn't a generalization in my opinion. It's the truth.

There's a different between saying ***** and the other one. I have to leave, but I'll be back later tonight to spread more of my anti-biggot propoganda.

13. ....that makes no sense. sorry dude but saying poor people need to be poor and rich people need to be rich and that people shouldnt try to help those in need is just retarded.

14. Peoples opinions do not always reflect their "smarts". Haha. I know a couple of very intelligent skinheads. They aren't stupid because they are racist.

Then again, I know some stupid racists....

Just like anything else - there are always exceptions.

15. hahahaha...proch monkey. (dont worry im bringin it back) i loved that movie.

and concerning the original topic, i agree with the first poster. i know some people in the KKK and they are all stupid ignorant ass HICKS, that cant see anything other than the redneck way

16. Agree and disagree to the posts above.

Re: racism and stupidity. How do you mean stupid? Everyone is dumb and stupid in their own different way- Albert Einstein would be considered stupid in your average spelling contest. He was a dyslexic. But he understood the nature of space and time a little better than most at the time. And hence in one respect he was stupid but in another (more known way) he was highly intelligent.

The very IDEA of racism is IMO very stupid indeed. The very idea that one can create any out-group based on any one criterion is fundamentaly wrong. Yes you do see it a lot in the world. Maybe it's part of human nature but shit just because we all probably do it in some way or another doesn't mean it's unreasonable to want to deal with it.

This is just my own take on things but: To be racist/sexist/homophobic etc is kinda like the disability of man kind. The very nature of all our wars can be (if you apply just a little thought) put down to the fact that someone has put their own group of people above another group of people and decided that they have a right to something because they are that group of people. Hence this is something which disables human kind. My point is this:

Even if you can't heal the guy who is wheelchair bound you can at least try to give him a ramp.

I say let's work with the problem (it IS a problem) not with a view to erradicating it (let's be realistic) but instead lets try to decrease its influence on us.

Peace

17. +rep switch

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the KKK. I agree about everybody being stupid in their own way although I don't know if I'd put it that way. So true. My bro's old roommate was dyslexic too but when it came to math/computer science and shit he was incredibly talented he could come up with answers like a zillion times faster than the entire class + prof it was rediculous. He was in my calc 2 class, comp sci, and logic. Incredibly smart at that shit and I failed miserably....But in logic the prof wouldnt even let him answer problems after the first week or two. And then there's austistic persons, wow.

18. discrimination without knowing a person is stupid.

i don't hate anybody for their color/belief/wealth/clothes/music etc...

but i do hate people, everyone does. it's just that everyone i hate has earned that hate in one way or another. racism is the exact opposite.

venomous puffer, nice American History X quote.

edit: +rep switch, couldn't have said it better.

19. This subject really touches home for me.

My grandfather, Who ive never met, Was a member of the Klu Klux Klan.

This is my pops dad.

He was born in tennesee, Moved to Detroit in his early 20's where life is so different then tennesee.

Well, He killed 7 black males.

When he was 33, My pops was 13, He got murdered in cold blood. In florida, By a black man, Who knew his background.

So it really is hard for me, This subject.

I see what it did to my pops, I understand why he is how he is now because of what happened to him.

My pops had two attempt murder charges against two black males, Nearly beat them to death with a baseball bat in his early teens. Happened right after his pops got murdered, By a black man.

Did time, As a juvenile, And completley turned around.

Realized its complete bullshit. I know how much i love my grandfather because he was a great man who taught my pops much while he was alive, But i fucking hate him for the bullshit he did and his affiliations with the KKK.

The KKK are really jus undereducated white males and a few females. They are all dumb white males. Fuck the word hick, Ima honkey and proud of it. I may be part mexican, But im still proud of bein a honkey because i got rediculed for being it when i was younger because i grew up in a place where there was very few white people.

So it goes both ways.

I dont give a fuck about the KKK, But thats not the problem, The KKK aient the problem.

Racism is the problem, And racism goes way past jus whites hating on blacks, Trust.

20. True.

LOL- my mind is working funny tonight. I just got to thinking- yeah but it's more than just Black/White racism. What about other races and sexes and backgrounds.... this is a 3D problem.... really I'm full of crap at times. Heh.