Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kiva Bars

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OilonTap, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I'll swear to anyone it's the best edible I've ever come across. 15 bucks for 180mg thc and four delicious squares of chocolate. Anyone else indulge in these?

Attached Files:

2. #2 thewarden, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    Yeah those are fucking bomb, I like the Chocolate Tangerine one. Ever try Bhang Bars? They come in 180 mg with 4 bars or 60 mg and are the same price as Kiva Bars so are pretty much just more flavors to choose from

EDIT: Shit, I always got mine for 20. I guess Kiva Bars are a better deal then

3. I've never tried those but I have seen them! I probably would've tried them if I couldn't get the same amount of thc for five dollars less haha.

The best part about kivas are that instead of hitting you like a freight train (like a double dose pj budder's bar) the high builds up slowly, unrelentingly and can get you flying to uncharted worlds in like six hours