Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kiva Bars- Smell

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by g0ldgaaang, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Hey guys I want to get a Kiva Bar but I live in my parents house and they arent so pot friendly. I take edibles to help me sleep at night because I suffer from anxiety. Do the Kiva Bars smell?

2. Just turn 18 and get your own place, then you won't have anxiety that your parents will catch you, and you'll sleep great at night! Or if you are over 18, then time to have an adult conversation with your parents. :)

3. HAHA! My parents found my Kiva bar about 2 months ago. I use Kushy Punches (I use Indica as Sativa's and some hybrids make me anxious). Kushy punches are better imo. They dont smell and they're like gummy bears.

4. [​IMG]
    I too was afraid but now live with my boyfriend and everything is OK.