1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

kitty

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by chill out, Oct 29, 2003.

1. this is my new kitten Roach,
    i posted it on humor because it's the page i was on when i took the pic
    isn't she cute!!
    hahaha

Attached Files:

2. awwww...what a cute kitty!!! :D

3. Cute kitty but it looks like some kind of exotic cat with those markings. Is it just a regular kitty? :)

4. no
    it's a savannah
    its a "domestic" hybrid of the serval
    her grandma was a serval
    check out her face

5. haha
    oops

Attached Files:

6. she's a pretty kitty :)

7. aw hey pretty city kitty!!! she is a cutie! :) she likes the city too eh? :D

8. awwww how cute , dont you just want to thoke that little fucker

9. I think she is a little young to toke right now, anyways I don't get my cats high.

but I do get my dog (she's a jack russel terrier) stoned. It's kinda hard not to, whenever i bust out the green she's right there waiting. After i give her a hit she licks her chops and sits a little closer for another. haha

sooo damn cute

10. i toked a cat once.

it was hard to roll... but once i finally got it lit, damn did it hoot good. obviously i was ripped.

11. what a cute cat!

12. awwwwwwwww.... I love pusssy......cats....:p

but all of that aside... it is a cutey......prob a lil fiesty thing....rarrrrr

13. she is fiesty... we bought her to keep up with our bengal(Ringo) he kept beating the crap outta my dog, and he >Ringo< isn't even 6 months old yet. Roach can take him thoo.

Attached Files:

14. i want a cat like that! my cat is all boring, and calico...

15. diddo... well kinda... we had to put our cat asleep a month or two back... she was annoying as hell but i miss her.... she was OLD tho... like 14-15 years! but ya cats are cool

16. AAAH i love cats , cute kittttteeeennnnn awwwwwww....

17. that's a wicked cat... beautiful

18. grasscity mascot? beautiful cat.

19. Nice cat.. My mom has one that looks almost exactly like that one.. I have heeler dogs but no cats!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You