kitten problems!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SEWONER, Apr 24, 2013.

1. my girls moms hooking me up with a free cat!! ahhhh! i know! crazy shit! anyways, how do i even take care of this little thing? ive never had a pet and have no idea wtf to do with it. i know it needs food, water, and a place to piss and shit(hopefully not my carpets)..what else do i have to do?

2. Very first thing to do is show them where the litterbox and their food area is. Then let them explore and do whatever. Cats arent hard to take care of. Make sure they always have food, water and clean litter. Get them fixed if thsy need and maie sure they got.all there shots. Not much else to do really. Though if this is and outdoor cat cant give you advise there. All cats ive owned where indoor

3. The sooner you learn that you don't have a cat but that your cat has a person the happier you'll be. Cats rule.

4. its going to be an indoor! what food should i feed them? like any brand in particular? also thanks for responding!!

5. Once you litter train it and teach it where its food and water will be you are set. Cats are fucking awesome, they appreciate you, but they couldnt give less of a fuck when you leave the house. They are independent, I love dogs too but they are demanding sometimes.

6. If the kitten is a boy MAKE SURE YOU GET HIM FIXED ASAP. They can and possibly WILL spray as a way of marking territory and trust me, it is not pleasant.