Kissing after sloppy bjs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Nov 22, 2011.

1. My girl the first time i blew in her mouth grabbed me by my hair and made out with me while she milked me dry, considering we fucked until she almost couldn't move and then let me face fuck her until i blew I was so turned on and in the moment that I didn't give a fuck....
    And I still don't to this day:) Besides like someone posted earlier if i eat her out to orgasm shes usually grabbing me by the hair and pulling me up to her to make out, or she likes to suck me after she comes while we're fucking. So...yeah...

2. Are you fucking kidding me. What a douchebag. Weren't you just the one posting about your friend that your in love with? Hey wonder if theres a reason she doesnt want you. Aparently bitches don't come a dime a dozen. :hello:

3. I have no problem kissing my man after he has gone down on me, and he kisses me after I've sucked his cock. Hell, if I will swallow his cum the least he can do is give me a kiss. I'd be offended if he wouldn't.

4. [quote name='"Sir Tokes Alot"']Never kiss a chick after she sucks your dick. If a chick don't like that then there are more out there. Bitches come a dime a dozen.[/quote]

Get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit. You sound like a fucktard

5. It's my own dick and semen, who the fuck cares