Kissing after sloppy bjs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jnerps, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Honestly even if u do finish in her mouth and you kiss her and you taste some of ur cum wats the big deal it's YOUR cum. All of u guys wood be lying If u said uve never even contemplated tastin some of ur nutshot

2. uhmm dudde why wouldnt you

3. LOL!!

well i guess true

4. You're probably a virgin :rolleyes: lol

5. I'm just speaking so true you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm that far ahead of you. Pussy ain't shit to me. I fuck within the first hour.

6. cool story brah.

7. I will not kiss a chick after a blowjob, nor will i lick pussy after my dick has been in there. Not until she cleans up or something...

8. [quote name='"Makizushi"']I will not kiss a chick after a blowjob, nor will i lick pussy after my dick has been in there. Not until she cleans up or something...[/quote]

I honestly dont get what the big deal is.

9. why sloppy bro

10. Where can I find these "cum swappin bitches" you guys are talking about.

11. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']By reading this thread, it appears that people seem to believe that after a girl spits or swallows that there will still be jizz in/around her mouth. I always kiss my girl after blow jobs, and have never tasted anything. Homophobia controling your lives blades?[/quote]

Because of your name I could not stop myself from reading your post in my head the way Sheldon would :p

12. i french that shit after she swallows. I just ask her to do a courtesy swig or two of water...a quick gargle perhaps. It taint that bad:p

germaphobes!

13. [quote name='"RecStoner"']That shit doesn't bother me at all.

I have kissed her after blowing a load in her mouth
    I have eaten her pussy after blowing a load in it
    I have kissed her while there was a load on her face
    I have stopped her from sucking my dick just to kiss her and then put it back in her mouth.

It's awesome![/quote]

What are you gay for yourself or something?!? If you eat a pussy after fucking it you must be queer!

Seriously though I don't see the big deal...

14. My last bf used to make me brush my teeth after. I think its kind of rude... if you expect me to kiss you after you give me face then I expect you to kiss me after I blow you. I have no problem tasting myself on my guys mouth. Its really not a big deal...

15. I am inspired by your complete and utter disregard for any form of caution.

16. [quote name='"Crispy21"']Honestly even if u do finish in her mouth and you kiss her and you taste some of ur cum wats the big deal it's YOUR cum. All of u guys wood be lying If u said uve never even contemplated tastin some of ur nutshot[/quote]

I have never thought about that. Ever.

17. [quote name='"thebigdude909"']i don't. i don't want any jizz or any form of jizz in and around my mouth.[/quote]

So would in OR around be OK?

18. [quote name='"Sickleg"']

What are you gay for yourself or something?!? If you eat a pussy after fucking it you must be queer!

Seriously though I don't see the big deal...[/quote]

How can u be gay for urself it's ur own cum it's ur bodys manlihood how do u find that gross are u not comfortable wit urself

19. Never kiss a chick after she sucks your dick. If a chick don't like that then there are more out there. Bitches come a dime a dozen.

20. [quote name='"RecStoner"']That shit doesn't bother me at all.

I have kissed her after blowing a load in her mouth
    I have eaten her pussy after blowing a load in it
    I have kissed her while there was a load on her face
    I have stopped her from sucking my dick just to kiss her and then put it back in her mouth.

It's awesome![/quote]

Word.