kissing after oral.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ba-ring it on! :hello:

2. i don't want any semen in my mouth EVER. even if it's mine.

3. #43 Diceman, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010

Hell yea!!!..We need more of this enthusiasm :smoking:

Personally..I don't give a fuck. My only rule...if I finish in her mouth..I'm not kissin till she washes her mouth out.

Other then that it's really not an issue...I do way nastier things.

4. I don't mind if shes giving me head and she stops to kiss me.
    I don't really like the smell of semen, be it my own. Its not like mine is rank. I,ve had two girls actually tell me it was a lot "sweeter" than previous guys. didn't know there was a semen tasting party.

I never bust if im only getting head anyways.
    Only if we are fucking and i come up to blow it in her mouth. I don't mind a peck. No tongue.

5. Sure. I mean, she just blew me, after all.

6. Reminds me of another thread where a guy did admit to tasting his own cum just to see what his girlfriend had to endure and everybody was rippin him to shreds for it. Amazing the difference of opinions in this thread compared to that one...lol...it was so bad in there, I believe the whole thread was deleted

I see nothing wrong with it...it's your own bodily fluid and it's mostly just sugars and proteins, anyway.:confused_2:

7. If you're going to let someone give you head,
    then you should be able to kiss them after, with or without tongue.
    Obviously if you are willing to stick genitals in your mouth then you are comfortable with that person and you think they're clean.

It would be pretty fucked up to say no.

8. That's actually a big turn on for me..
    I love me a nice make-out session after some hot 69.
    =D

It's my favorite. I mean. When I get off solo I usually stick a finger or two in my mouth, anyway..
    I also know of a lot of guys who have tasted their own, as well.. It's probably a normal thing to do.
    Hopefully both partners taste good or at least like the taste of each other..or just don't care.
    I just don't think it should be a big deal, at all..

If you have a serious problem with the way you taste/smell, eat better..drink more water...see a doctor..?
    That's another issue entirely.

I think refusing a kiss after oral is Ridiculous..
    It's like the first thing I wanna do after I make someone cum with my mouth.. haha.

9. My girlfriend always licks my fingers after I've been fingering her...so hot watching her eyes roll back as she tastes herself.

And I've never really had a problem kissing after a blowjob...maybe the first time, but you can't even taste anything and even if you could, shes ok with taking a few hefty squirts, so you should be able to deal with trace amounts still on her tongue.

And recently since my girlfriend is on birth control, I've gone down on her a few times after cumming inside her. Though it was a little gross at first to taste my semen in there, its pretty neutral tasting, and she found it so arousing that I would do it, that she was basically willing to do anything I asked.

Everyone needs to be a little more open sexually...don't immediately shoot things down because its sounds gross or "gay".

10. seriously no offence intended, but i think a lot different of a lot of you guys now...:eek:
    im cautious of what enters or exits this mouth, but then again im the champ:cool: