kissing after head...naaa

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Grapebleez, Nov 16, 2009.

1. so everytime i get head from this girl she always wants to kiss after but i just turn away or kiss her neck or somthin...cuz that shits aint straight even if i dont bust in her mouth. am i right??? what would u all do?

2. haha, na you got it right bra.. sometimes i feel like they do it just to fuck with you or test you ionno...

either way no deal

3. How can you be grossed out by your own dick...

4. this guy likes a mouthful of that Fizzy

EDIT: wait.. oh...

5. It's not really a big deal. You're not gonna be one of them "gays" if you do.

Are you scared of eating pussy too? It might have residual dick germs in it.

6. just like id want my girl to kiss me after i eat her out, ill kiss her after she blows me. after all, she did just blow me..

7. I kiss my girl after she sucks my dick..no big deal.

Lol..

8. I've been with guys who have all had different perspectives on this, but the majority I've found are okay if a little uncomfortable with kissing as long as it's their dick/jizz that was in my mouth. I know I don't have a problem with kissing after being eaten out.

9. I agree,my penis is probably the cleanest part of my body.It's just skin and flesh like my hand,fingers,ears whatever,I've kissed chicks after they blow me,no big deal,I didn't turn gay and I didn't die so.....yea.

Of course if you give them a mouthful of cum,it changes things...I just don't want to ever know what it tastes like...ever.

10. ya dude ill still make out with a chick after she gives me head, but not if i bust in her mouth, like not immediatley after thats pretty nast,

11. Lmao one time in high school I took this chicks virginity and then she gave me head and went to kiss me and I moved my head as she came into kiss me and I am like sorry but I don't wanna kiss you right now.

12. I'm calling BS.

13. I got no problem kissin my female after some dome.. she had my dick in her mouth, the least i can do is kiss her.

Yall know if ya dick was long enough and you were limber enough youd suck your own anyway haha

14. [quote name='Tee 8sh See']I got no problem kissin my female after some dome.. she had my dick in her mouth, the least i can do is kiss her.

Yall know if ya dick was long enough and you were limber enough youd suck your own anyway haha[/QUOTE]
    speakin from experience?

15. Nah.. i could have a female on my jock in .5

16. No problems here kissing my g/f after she gives me head..

17. Just suck it up and kiss her. I'm sure you've done much grosser things than that in your lifetime.

18. Yeah i think if you have a problem with this then your probably a closet fag :p

19. this /|\