Kissing After Getting Head?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kd0G420, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I have no problem with it if I didn't bust in her mouth, and I'll kiss her if I do, but I don't like deep tongue kissing after lol.

How bout the rest of ya?

And for girls... How bout after a guy eats you out?

2. I don't know, If I bust in her mouth then no I'd prob just kiss her on the lips not full on make out. But when she lets me cum in her mouth after I just been fucking her and she cums it's almost a double standard. Ya know.

Luckily my girl would rather not make out with me after I finish in her mouth..

3. Yeah, this is a pretty touchy matter for me. I personally am okay with kissing after she sucked my dick...it's just skin right, and not only that...it's my own dick, not some other dude.

But if I cum in her mouth, then she goes for a kiss, this I do not like (I can smell the blowjob when she gets too close). I don't need my cum in my mouth, that is not my job...my job is to not last 30 seconds and pound her till she reaches climax, which as some of you might know...is a complete body workout. Haha

Not to answer for the girls on the forum either, but my girl is fine with me kissing her after I go down on her for awhile. Now if I come back up after a 20 minute muff dive, and my face is all red, with slobber all over (come on guys, u know what I'm talking about)...typically she will ask me to clean up first, lol.

4. Personally, if a guy wont kiss me after he cums in my mouth, I wont suck his dick again.

I think it's offensive that you'd be willing to cum in a girl's mouth when you won't even kiss her afterward.

As for kissing after having a guy go down on me, in an odd sort of way I think it's kind of hot to taste myself on his mouth...

But that's just me.

5. Girls tend to want to kiss after I eat them out, and they have quite a bit more fluids to worry about than you would.

I mean obviously I wont kiss a girl if she hasn't SWALLOWED IT yet. I don't want a glob of actual spunk floating around from her mouth to mine, but if she's swallowed it, then I really am fine with it.

6. Oh cmon now, do u really think that's fair? I wouldn't be offended if a girl asked me to clean up before making out after I've eaten her out...i don't really think any guy is that touchy. But u have a pretty hardcore view on this i guess being female

7. #7 jo3l37, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"SassyMelassy"']
    As for kissing after having a guy go down on me, in an odd sort of way I think it's kind of hot to taste myself on his mouth...

But that's just me.[/quote]

Quarter-boner achieved

8. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Oh cmon now, do u really think that's fair? I wouldn't be offended if a girl asked me to clean up before making out after I've eaten her out...i don't really think any guy is that touchy. But u have a pretty hardcore view on this i guess being female[/quote]

I guess I've never had an experience where dude's whole face is covered with my lady-fluids, but I don't really prefer getting oral...it has never done much for me. But when I go down on a dude, I promptly swallow all evidence...it's not like it's all over my face and lips. Im not gargling that shit, you know?

9. I don't think it's weird at all, usually we snowball after she gives me head.

10. they are doing it wrong then :)

11. [quote name='"gordon81"']
    they are doing it wrong then :)[/quote]

I agree. ;)

12. i wanna fuck right now.

13. you havent been having enough fun then

14. [​IMG]

15. yup.

i have yet to manage it WITHOUT a face full of lady juices.... good times.

16. Sadly, I'm probably quite a bit older than most of you, too.
    From my experience, a lot of guys don't even really like to give head, so they're relieved that I'm pretty indifferent about it and don't even bother.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I would really like to experience an orgasm while a guy goes down on me, and I'd greatly appreciate anyone able to accomplish the feat, but I'm not entirely sure that'll ever happen.

17. Haha funny replies. Nah I ain't ashamed, I love my girl and id kiss her no matter what, full on tongue and all

18. I'll go full tongue on a girl if I just blew my load in her mouth. It's love making man.

19. If i wasn't married I would take you up on that challenge :p

Hope you find someone who does it right for ya.:mad:

20. Ill drop two loads in her mouth and still kiss her, who cares. Its not like she was licking your butthole, its your loads man. Im a healthy dude i don't fear my loads.