kissing after a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by crazyclimber43, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Guys: Is it ok with you or not and why
    Girls: Do you want your guy to be ok with it or does it matter. Are you insult you if he doesn't?

2. haha ive made many a bitches brush they teeth

3. I dont give a damn really..

Its my dick.. i know where its been.

Assuming it was my blowjob preceding the kiss..

4. Agreed. If I'm afraid of my own dick, there's a problem.

5. it depends man. now if i love the chick awwww yea!! im eatin her out b4 anything tho :hello:

6. I think all guys should have this mentality about it ^

Overly squeamish guys turn me off. Kissing me after going down on me is fine, I don't give a shit... same should go for the other way around.

I mean... sex is all about sharing bodily fluids... get over yourself. :laughing:

7. True story!

8. mouthwash that shit!!

9. Don't really care..

10. Exactly.

11. now the big question for all the guys scared to kiss her after: Do you expect or like her to swallow?

12. swallowings gross cuz think about it that means shes probably sucked a bunch of other guys off and done the same

13. If I can kiss you after eating me out with your face all covered in juice, I think you can handle kissing me after a blowjob.

14. Theres always threads about this poping up.

15. I don't kiss girls after they sucked my dick.. Unless I forgot.

I could care less if they don't like the fact that I won't kiss them. I mean I did already get my dick sucked, what else is there to work for?

16. it dosnt matter to me as long as she spit that shit out, i really dont see why its such a big deal

17. A man has to know what he's selling dammit!

18. As long as there's no Jizz-In-Mouth, it's all good. It's my dick, you know? I know exactly where it's been, and I keep it clean at all times. My girlfriend just takes a sip of Orange Juice, and it's back into the fire, my friend. Who cares, she just sucked your dick, if she wants a kiss, it's the least you can do.

19. Yeah pretty much that ^