kinkiest sexual thing youve ever done

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jbaggs, Oct 30, 2009.

1. title says it all...i see this either being a hit or miss thread. anyone wanna break the ice? lol

2. Did a dominatrix not too long ago. Fuckin crazy turn of events :cool:

3. gave the girl a dutch oven after she sucked me off under the sheets

4. i worked at spencers gifts. i aaaaalllllwaaaaayyyysss bought sexy stuff. how to give a good lap dance book, i bought a love ring (look it up), but the best thing of all...position master. seriously anything in the fetish fantasy production is great.:D

5. 3some with step sisters

6. for sure

7. so...

Its like a vibrator that you wear on your wang?

You have my interest good sir.

8. That must be a legendary story.

9. Gave myself 'the stranger'.

10. hahah what made it even funnier, is that it was one of my football coaches daughter/step daughter.

11. sucked on this sexy ass girls toes. it was her idea. it was kinda akward and weird at first but it actually turned me onnnn. and i lost my virginity that night. thts prob my kinkiest sex storty:hello:

12. well, Ive fucked in the back of a car going down the road, on a picnic table in this girls yard, and in a hospital bathroom. Thats just a taste of the strange places I like to do it :)

13. haha a bathroom hospital? you are my idol + rep

14. my friend almost got laid in the bathroom of toy r us one time. long story

15. fingering my ex in front of a diner in the parking lot.

there are others but it usually ends up with me being tied up and/or spanked :devious::D

16. this girl wanted me to punch her in the side of her abs when i was going to cum so she'd tense up and i'd be more enjoyable for me. should have married her lol. oh and i did punch her. :D

17. Dancing with a girl at a frat party while she was wearing a skirt. I put it through the zipper part of my pants and the hole of my boxers and fucked her infront of everyone completely hammered. Still don't know how I got hard in the first place.

18. Hm, this doesn't seem all that kinky, but I guess the grass can judge. I had a girl once that liked to tongue my bung and stick her fingers up there. It was kind of hit and miss, sometimes it was good and sometimes it wasn't. I think the difference was in how she treated my junk while she did this. vOv

Anyway, I let her do what she wanted to do, but I have no particular desires for this kind of thing. Beyond that, I've poked her anus (and a few others), but these days I wonder who hasn't. I don't really do fetish or anything. Same girl wanted me to pee on her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I let her watch me piss, that was a sort of compromise.

19. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I laughed hard after reading that one, you are a much more noble man then R Kelly:p

My fetishes are not extremely kinky. I'm down to spank a nice ass but that's about the extent. The fantasy I have lived only once, is toking up while getting head. What a feeling! ;)

20. Bent my girlfriend over the pooltable in the basement while she was wearing a plad skirt, and was handcuffed...and this was at my parents house so they were upstairs :laughing: :devious: