Kinkiest sex act you want to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"evilaaron999"']Idk why but i like being the submissive one and im a guy. I'd love to just have a girl come up and do whatever to me.[/quote]

You're not alone, I'm a guy and I want nothing more than for a girl to take control and jump my bones.

2. i wanna have sex in space!

3. I've always had fantasies about sex with an assassin/hitman. Too manyy movies I suppose. I'd just love to wrap my legs around a sexy person that has the little strap around their leg with a knife in it or something and is on the run from the cia..... :p Yes.

4. im a hit man....i slay vaginas with my golden penis of battle.

5. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']

im a hit man....i slay vaginas with my golden penis of battle.[/quote]

Aw lol cute. But not quite.. what I was going for.

6. #106 flapflip, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    I've done some kinky shit. Had a girl sit on my face while I ate her pussy and asshole out. Pissed inside her during sex. All kinds of crazy positions. Sex in public (at the park and movie theaters.) Shower sex. Biting her nipples (drew blood once.) Tons of anal. She licked my asshole while giving me a handjob. One girl loved being called a slut while I fucked her doggystyle and then pulled out and came on her chest, neck, and lips. She also loved sucking me off then making out and pushing my cum back into my mouth, then going down on her and spreading it all over her crotch. There's a ton more (don't really wanna embarass myself right now)

I've done some dirty shit.

7. i know what you mean lol the sly and sleek james bond type dude with the suits and ties and silencers

8. More rugged. Wifebeater and suspenders lol
    Or Colombiana girl.

9. I like being choked and getting so deprived of oxygen that I get to the verge of passing out. I've had some of the best orgasms that way.

10. [quote name='"ECrass"']I like being choked and getting so deprived of oxygen that I get to the verge of passing out. I've had some of the best orgasms that way.[/quote]

Like Cheryl from Archer!

11. Some of that is really fucked up man hahaha pissing inside someone :eek: that cum thing is pretty fucked too no offense I mean good for you... I wouldn't want my own cum inside my mouth though. Just a random question, how many problems have you had from anal sex? I'd try it but I'm just worried about urinary infections or some shit.

12. I want a girl to come into my house while I'm sleeping, squat over me and take a shit on my chest. Then when I awaken, I want her to make fun of my penis, spit in my face, take my money and leave.

13. Girls taste their own cum all the time. Come on guys, get with the program:p

14. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Girls taste their own cum all the time. Come on guys, get with the program:p[/quote]

Interesting, tell me more.

15. fuck a dolphin in the blowhole

16. Cause girl cum isn't the same substance.

17. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']

Some of that is really fucked up man hahaha pissing inside someone :eek: that cum thing is pretty fucked too no offense I mean good for you... I wouldn't want my own cum inside my mouth though. Just a random question, how many problems have you had from anal sex? I'd try it but I'm just worried about urinary infections or some shit.[/quote]

No problems at all actually, just make sure you guys have enough lube or pain might ensue =p

I normally start it with a lubed pinky and then adding another finger and having her push back and ease herself onto it. It seems to make things much easier. After you can get 2 fingers in just make sure both people are lubed enough and go for it. Its surprisingly nice, from both ends.

18. I'd like to have a creampie. But my bf is completely against it. Something about it just turns me on to much hahah

19. [quote name='"w0ahdere"']I'd like to have a creampie. But my bf is completely against it. Something about it just turns me on to much hahah[/quote]

Maybe he doesn't want the babies

20. I want to fuck someone in a first after ingesting some nice fungi