Kinkiest sex act you want to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']

Damn.. did it get hot in here?

Having spontaneous half dressed sex makes me feel extremely slutty. Especially, bent over with my pants around my thighs.:devious: Hmm... I should visit the horny thread.[/quote]

Oh definitely! Underwear stuck on one leg, not fully off. Even a tanktop drawn down so the breasts are exposed supported by the tanktop, and perhaps heels or boots. I like nonfull nudity because its more kinkier and both parties can get more into it you know? Hah

2. I wanna be that bitch in the tank with you. I want to look a shark in the eye while you ram your cock into me, as your blood floats past to the swarming hoard.

3. [quote name='"KalamityRVT"']
    I wanna be that bitch in the tank with you. I want to look a shark in the eye while you ram your cock into me, as your blood floats past to the swarming hoard.[/quote]

A girl wants my cock?????

ForumRunner_20120815_062904.png

4. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']I've fucked in a forest, I've fucked in a psychedelic painted van, I've fucked on a canoe in a stream, I've fucked on a cliff.

Not sure what else I could do...

I think sex on a roof would be cool.[/quote]

Fuck while skydiving

5. Jesus Christ, I've come across 4 fantasies on the forums in the last 10 minutes that are so hot, and I've never thought of before, but this is the best! do me on the cross! Choke me with your dick while telling me to "eat of your body" come on my face and I'll "drink of your blood" make me say the "our Father" with your hand around my neck and your cock up my ass!

6. [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"Omega369"']I want a girl to slice off my penis with a blunt rusty hatchet, then shove barbed wire up where my dick used to be, then wrapping it under my gooch and putting it into my asshole. I want her to then chop off my nipples with safety scissors and force me to eat them, then pouring battery acid into my wounds. To finish it off I want her to yank out the barbed wire like she's starting a chainsaw pulling out all my intestines and creating a massive pink sock. Then I want her to shove my intestines into my mouth and make me choke on it to death.[/quote]

Dude what the fuck?

How do you even think of that?

8. Srsly, cloud 10, stop it! I've never thought of the sexploits you mention, yet they are immeasurably hot! I think we might have to jump already fucking, to make the best of the freefall time. What a rush!

9. Oh crap, i Thought that was original. I guess I want to join one of the writers on Weeds in the shark cage. Figures, since my current man is a writer... Sorry cloudy!

10. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Dude what the fuck?

How do you even think of that?[/quote]

I'm japanese, that's not even close to the fucked up shit we do

11. My girlfriend must be half psychic because she's been teasing with these striped knee high socks D: She knows I can't resist.. aaarrghhfuashfsaf

12. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']Lol never read that. I blame my ex, literotica, and probably some daddy issues.[/quote]

I love literotica! I usually end up in the group sex section; I think it'd be cool to have sex with another couple or two, not having sex with other people just them being there, being able to see/hear other people have sex and have them see and hear us going at it :cool:

13. lollol thats from weeds you totally just stole that,,,,

anyway i wanna fuck a real hot nurse, i was kinda close one time... or teacher.... or milf for that fact.

and i wanna have a gorl sit on my face idk if thats grooss or not, once it happens ill b like gtfo me

14. [quote name='"Felix vom Hof"']

I love literotica! I usually end up in the group sex section; I think it'd be cool to have sex with another couple or two, not having sex with other people just them being there, being able to see/hear other people have sex and have them see and hear us going at it :cool:[/quote]

I end up in the lesbian section a lot or erotic poetry. I've been reading a lot of "amyfirst" poems. She's really good.:ey:
    I'd like to be fucked by a guy while watching two girls go at it. That's as close I get to group sex. And the threesome of course.

15. I want to do anal and vaginal fisting to men and women.

I have done more consensual kinky things and that includes various kinks, fetishes, and consensual BDSM with men and women.

16. The first time I made myself squirt was through reading lesbian stories on literotica.

I found that site when I was looking up "bisexual fantasies" on google.. it was in the Loving Wives section, it was about a MMF threesome. The husband sucked and fucked the guy with his wife. It was so fucking hot I decided to look through the site lol:p

17. luuuuuuuuuuuuulz

Attached Files:

18. I hope to fuck all of your moms. There I said it.

19. Idk why but i like being the submissive one and im a guy. I'd love to just have a girl come up and do whatever to me.