Kinkiest sex act you want to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 10, 2012.

1. i dont even know... compared to some of these posts, i'm a PG-13 rating.

my girlfriend ain't too keen on the booty secks, so maybe at least when i'm hittin it from the back, i can stick a finger or dildo in her ass or something.

i suck :(

2. man...when ur hitting it act like u slipped out and stick it in there....most thatl happen is shell get mad and dump you..but you can say i stuck my dick in her so hard she couldnt take it and we broke up...and itl be true

3. Insert creepy perverted laugh here

Haha

Yea dress up and role play are so hot

Schoolgirl is my fav

4. Way too kinky for you guys lol. The act shall remain nameless. :bongin:

5. BDSM I take it? lol :)

6. congrats OP, you just gave me my new signature. +rep for you!

7. I have always wanted to raped by a girl

8. [quote name='"AzizOnDeck"']

BDSM I take it? lol :)[/quote]

Lol has that not been mentioned?

9. Haha my bad, I wasn't sure if it were or not.

10. No. It involves cocks and cum though. :eek:

11. [quote name='"sumisu"']

I used to be a scout :hello:

But in all seriousness, a zero gravity fuck'd be pretty awesome. Or fucking someone whilst skydiving. The adrenaline'd probably drive me mad enough.[/quote]

I don't think boy scouts could prepare you for what I was referring to:p
    I tried to find a pic but they were all too dirty for gc lol

12. ^ would you rather get felched or do the felching?

13. I used to spank and rub my ex's ass and got off on it so much.

I really want to take it to the next level. Her tied down, me with a whip or paddle, and one red ass afterwards. Then I'd massage it back to normal.

Yeah I have a bit of an ass fetish. Nothing compared to some of the stuff in here haha.

14. I'd like to personally thank you all for making me feel a lot less perverted.

15. [​IMG]

16. I wanna cut a bitches titty off and wear it as a mask while i fuck her, shit would be cash

17. [quote name='"shestones17"']To have a guy tie me up and have his way with me.

To have a guy just tie my hands behind my back and force me to suck his dick while he calls me a slut and a little whore. I want him to dicks slap me too. Then I want him to make me beg for his dick. I want him to make me say please and thank you and beg to cum. I want him to cum on my face. And I want him to cum on my ass.

I would like to do all of that on camera.

I would also like for a guy to do all that stuff in front of a guy or girl to further humiliate me.. so he can show the person "what a dirty little slut" I am. I want the person to be masturbating while they watch as well.

Rough threesome (FFM)

To tie a guy up and have my way with him.. make him beg to eat my pussy. Tease him. Make him beg to fuck me. And he won't cum until I want him to.[/quote]

Where are you located? Haha jk but damn

18. Being dominated/dominating.

Roleplaying.

Sex in public.

Yeah.... I'm not even the kinky one in my relationship. :eek:

19. such a hot ass thread.. some posts wayyyy too much for me.. but mostly these posts turning me onnnnn sonnnnn