Kinkiest sex act you want to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"shestones17"']

I would also like for a guy to do all that stuff in front of a guy or girl to further humiliate me.. so he can show the person "what a dirty little slut" I am. I want the person to be masturbating while they watch as well.

Rough threesome (FFM)
    [/quote]
    The only differences I have with this part is I'd rather have a mmf threesome. I'm selfish and don't like to share.:p
    And for the humiliation there's what you said and then there's up against a window in front of/overlooking a busy street. And then there's places like libraries and city buses. And some sort of carnival ride.. I haven't figured that one out yet.

2. one of my ex's liked the whole rape scenario thing....getting choked and slapped ...i loved her so much...no other girl i met has been about that life.

3. I want a girl to slice off my penis with a blunt rusty hatchet, then shove barbed wire up where my dick used to be, then wrapping it under my gooch and putting it into my asshole. I want her to then chop off my nipples with safety scissors and force me to eat them, then pouring battery acid into my wounds. To finish it off I want her to yank out the barbed wire like she's starting a chainsaw pulling out all my intestines and creating a massive pink sock. Then I want her to shove my intestines into my mouth and make me choke on it to death.

4. ........

Attached Files:

5. Some of you want sex with serial killers.
    Not even sex really...

6. you and me, we are getting married.
    im not even joking..right now, lets go!

7. LOL if I was breaking up with my BF, one of my primary concerns would be 'who'll be my dom now????'

8. Oh sounds fun!

Or maybe getting u tied up with a collar and leash..wall around in public in barely legal coverings..all the while saying "I love my masters cock" "I'm his little slave slut" or "he bought me so I can swallow all of my masters cum "

Ya know shit like that..too show ur master has really broken u

Also great place to be fucked while people watch..frat parties and motorcycle club parties..

Us bikers are always cool for some live sex

9. Well I would never do a FFM threesome with someone I loved. I could never watch someone I love fuck someone else. Plus in the FFM me and the guy could fuck the girl.. make her our bitch or it could be vice versa and they could make me their bitch.. he could fuck me while she forces me to eat her out.

Yes, public sex has become more and more appealing to me. I like all of your ideas. No actually I love them! I'm going to steal them.. well except for the carnival ride lol.

Lol. Alright, I'm down. Let's go.:p I wish I could find guys that were as big of freaks as I am in real life instead of just on GC. I do love you guys for that though:D

10. At least ur in SoCal..more likelihood of u finding freaks..I live in friggin Arkansas where anal sex is still illegal

But I'm in Memphis more often than not..very liberal town

11. I used to be a scout :hello:

But in all seriousness, a zero gravity fuck'd be pretty awesome. Or fucking someone whilst skydiving. The adrenaline'd probably drive me mad enough.

12. I kind of want to eat some ass, just to see the girls reaction. I'd like to have a girl give me a prostate massage as she's going down on me.

13. [quote name='"Twee"']

LOL if I was breaking up with my BF, one of my primary concerns would be 'who'll be my dom now????'[/quote]
    That was one of the things I thought about when I left the last girl I was with. Good doms are not easy to find!
    [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']

Oh sounds fun!

Or maybe getting u tied up with a collar and leash..wall around in public in barely legal coverings..all the while saying "I love my masters cock" "I'm his little slave slut" or "he bought me so I can swallow all of my masters cum "

Ya know shit like that..too show ur master has really broken u

Also great place to be fucked while people watch..frat parties and motorcycle club parties..

Us bikers are always cool for some live sex[/quote]

Lol that's too much for me. I like the collar and leash part but only in the house. And I'm not sure why parties don't appeal to me.
    [quote name='"shestones17"']

Well I would never do a FFM threesome with someone I loved. I could never watch someone I love fuck someone else. Plus in the FFM me and the guy could fuck the girl.. make her our bitch or it could be vice versa and they could make me their bitch.. he could fuck me while she forces me to eat her out.

Yes, public sex has become more and more appealiing to me. I like all of your ideas. No actually I love them! I'm going to steal them.. well except for the carnival ride lol.

[/quote]
    It's not the love thing. I just like being the center of attention in the bedroom. And ya know.. two cocks:p

I want library most because it reminds me of when I had to sneak around with this chick in high school. My bedroom walls were paper thin so I had to bite the hell out of her hand to stay quiet when she was fucking me. I imagine a library would be even more fun.

14. Doing my spanish teacher on her desk . Or the zero gravity thing would be cool too

15. I want to fuck a girl on the monorail at Disney world.....oh wait...I forgot.....

16. Anal sex is still illegal there?! Damn that's crazy. Is everyone uptight there? Yeah, but I've been unlucky and keep finding guys that aren't freaks at all. I swear when I tell them the shit I'm into they look at me like I'm a crazy bitch. And they're like "Really? You want to be choked? Really? Why?" And they have this half disgusted look on their face... its kind of sad lol.

Hahaha. I like being the center of attention and being submissive, but I also like being the dominant one and having someone else be the center of attention. I'm not going to lie.. the idea of being with two guys at once is very appealing. I could never do it though.

I know, the library sounds awsome! I'm honestly not sure I could stay quiet enough not to get noticed.. I'm apparently loud (that's what my friend told me) its funny though because I think I'm quiet. I really like the window one too. I gave my this guy I was dating head in front of my window.. at one point I came up and noticed that the window was wide open and people could probably see and it made me even more horny!

17. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Hahaha. I like being the center of attention and being submissive, but I also like being the dominant one and having someone else be the center of attention. I'm not going to lie.. the idea of being with two guys at once is very appealing. I could never do it though.

I know, the library sounds awsome! I'm honestly not sure I could stay quiet enough not to get noticed.. I'm apparently loud (that's what my friend told me) its funny though because I think I'm quiet. I really like the window one too. I gave my this guy I was dating head in front of my window.. at one point I came up and noticed that the window was wide open and people could probably see and it made me even more horny![/quote]

Well I guess tying a guy/girl up and wanting to seduce him/her would be a sort of dominant type thing. I want to do/have done that. But I figure seducing(lapdance, teasing, ect) would still make me the center of attention:p
    I don't mind getting noticed and having an audience as long as it's not police haha
    I don't think I'm too loud. I don't want to hurt anyones eardrums but I'm definitely not quiet and my mouth is just filthy if things are being done right.
    We live on a really busy street and I realized that I was walking around almost naked with the curtains wide open. I started doing it more often lol that's about so far though. Lucky you):

18. I want my girlfriend to rape me or something when I come home.. but I doubt it would never happen because she's too innocent and shy and I'm way taller then her.. Oh well I wouldn't put up much of a fight.

19. I remember talking about playing Bad Cop with an ex lol Good times :)

20. Playing maid