Kinkiest sex act you want to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 10, 2012.

1. i want to go under water with some girl in a cage surrounded by sharks and then im going to cut myself so the blood can attract the sharks and then fuck said girl....surrounded by creatures who want to eat me.

2. God thats erotic. Bucket listed

3. damn that scares me lol i have this fantasy of being blindfolded and gettin screwed by a few guys/girls..just something about constant being pleasured by different hands and touches but that wont happen cuz its much too skanky for my taste.. a girl can dream though :p

4. I want to fuck atop the Sphinx.

5. Not gonna lie the OP trumps anything i was gonna say, Sounds fucking awsome

6. I wanna fuck a beautiful girl who is tied up to a cross.. Inside a church on top of the altar I wanna hear her scream oh god and I'll respond yeah I'm right here fucking you bitch now say your gods little whore

Blasphemy? Perhaps?
    I've done enough to land me in hell what's a little sacrilege?

Oh and then there is one of my more twisted sick fantasies and true blood reminded me of it

In season 3 bill has a flashback of him fucking Lorena on top of a dying and bleeding couple
    I wanna fuck covered in their blood

7. [quote name='"xXMelkorXx"']I wanna fuck a beautiful girl who is tied up to a cross.. Inside a church on top of the altar I wanna hear her scream oh god and I'll respond yeah I'm right here fucking you bitch now say your gods little whore

Blasphemy? Perhaps?
    I've done enough to land me in hell what's a little sacrilege?

Oh and then there is one of my more twisted sick fantasies and true blood reminded me of it

In season 3 bill has a flashback of him fucking Lorena on top of a dying and bleeding couple
    I wanna fuck covered in their blood[/quote]

Why not just eat the poor girl after it as well like a sacrifice? Sounds like somethin you would be into? Haha

8. #8 Gryphonics, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    To have my girlfriend dress up in a Maid or Nurse costume and tease me. Especially since she's one of those innocent, caring and shy girls.

9. Man i wanna cut a slit in a bitches stomach and stuff my man meat into all her gooey insides. then i wanna stitch the hole back up with thread I made from tying my pubic hairs together.

10. [quote name='"figarofigaro"']Man i wanna cut a slit in a bitches stomach and stuff my man meat into all her gooey insides. then i wanna stitch the hole back up with thread I made from tying my pubic hairs together.[/quote]

That's not kinky. That's just morbid

11. All sorts of voyeurism, anal, more bondage with someone who actually knows tons of knots, rough threesome, dress up and roleplay, a slut paddle.. I miss having a master :(

12. Man, to each his own i guess. :wave:

13. asflmasllfkaslsm

Attached Files:

14. i want to fuck inside of a burning church. that we lit on fire ourselves. then we will continue to make some black metal and bang in some more burning churches.

15. Way to go on robbing that from this season of Weeds and not even acknowledging it. Lul

16. What is based god?

I've always wanted sex in a church. Not a burning one though. That doesn't sound fun at all.

17. [quote name='"LilMissPuffIt"']What is based god?[/quote]

The pic meant a god based on thank-yous

18. ha no.
    its Lil b

i seriously want to do a threesome/orgy party. bukkake maybe too.

19. Ohh I'm not up on what the kids are listening to these day:p

20. To have a guy tie me up and have his way with me.

To have a guy just tie my hands behind my back and force me to suck his dick while he calls me a slut and a little whore. I want him to dicks slap me too. Then I want him to make me beg for his dick. I want him to make me say please and thank you and beg to cum. I want him to cum on my face. And I want him to cum on my ass.

I would like to do all of that on camera.

I would also like for a guy to do all that stuff in front of a guy or girl to further humiliate me.. so he can show the person "what a dirty little slut" I am. I want the person to be masturbating while they watch as well.

Rough threesome (FFM)

To tie a guy up and have my way with him.. make him beg to eat my pussy. Tease him. Make him beg to fuck me. And he won't cum until I want him to.