Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

KingSize Papers Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiPrince1212, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Hey everyone!

First off, I only enjoy Kingsize papers. We usually use Elements KingSize and recently Raw KingSize. I was hoping if anyone can recommend another brand of papers that are kingsize, that are light, maybe made of rice and burn kinda slow?

Any suggestions? Thank you for all of your help!!

2. dlx

similar to elements

3. rizla or rips :)

4. i dont think DLX has kingsize? no? b/c i've never seen them

5. cool.. green or blue kingsize?

6. Zig zag king size FTW

7. hmm the width is 55? i'm looking for a width around 44ish. 55 my joints get too (i know, i know, theres no such thing as a huge joint) but i gotta conserve since im broke.
    i would buy raws again but they're so fucking god damn expensive

elements (reg): 110x55mm
    elements (slim): 110x27mm
    raw: 110x42
    juicy jay: 110x35

1 1/4in = (44mm)

8. if you're talkin about 1 1/4 inch papers, then yeah they got those

9. Rizlas!

Blue are thinner than greens, but personally I think greens are easier to roll with. So if you suck at rolling I'd go for greens, if not then blues.

10. I bought the thicker ones, they were boss

11. On a similar note, does anyone know a place online or in NYC where you can buy papers in bulk? I've looked at a few places online, but have not found anywhere with decent enough prices. Any help?

12. I use Zen. haha. I don't know the width of them, but I picked up a 110mm roller and 5 packs (33 leaves each) of 110mm Zen papers off Amazon for 10 bucks total.

13. smoking brand or rizla unless you want the 1' papers heheheh

14. Joker. The only king sized i used. Im a regular joint smoker and found these easy to roll with.

15. cool dude. we should go together since i am looking for a box too!

4chan 4chan 4chan

16. yoyo, i just saw that on amazon. it's 9 plus 5 ship, not bad. how's the quality for the papers? do they rip easily? or like elements and really sturdy?

17. FUCK YOU. SECURING /b/.

18. these bob marley hemp king size arent too bad..... but man they all smoke the same to me i guess. I just make sure they stick. thats the most important part.

19. Rizla papers all day every day.