Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Enchanted, Jun 19, 2013.

1. As of today I know about the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix releasing in September, also @ Sony's E3. Kingdom Hearts 3 is in development. Who else is excited? I've loved the series from back in the day, and seriously considering putting up my Xbox360 up for sale and buying myself a used PS3 for the upcoming release of 1.5.

Any Ideas? What new Disney characters do you think that will be apart of the new KH3? How do you giys feel about the Re-release of 1-2 for PS3 in September? I'm hyped!!

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 llllllllll, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Star Wars. That is all I need.

3. Its gonna be a disappointment like the ones back on ps2 ~

4. huh?

Hes trolling, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 was an amazing series and this one should be no less.

New kingdom hearts should be pretty pimptastic like the others. I wasn't as big of a fan of the second as the first but it was still a great game none the less.

6. Hes trolling, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 was an amazing series and this one should be no less.
    </blockquote>
    I was referring to the Star Wars Battlefront game.

Ah my bad, thought you where referring to Kingdom hearts which I thought was odd since you started the thread hence "Trolling"

8. Ah my bad, thought you where referring to Kingdom hearts which I thought was odd since you started the thread hence "Trolling"
    </blockquote>
    It's all good lol. I'm actually trying to trade up my Xbox so I can get a PS3 for the release of 1.5 in September! Dedicated and tired of Xbox's bullshit :b

I think for you to say that the battlefront games were bad is a worse thing than if you were saying the kingdom hearts games were bad.
    Seriously. Battlefront I and II were undisputedly 2 of the best games PS2 had to offer.

10. Holy fuck, KH I & II were the jam. I wish I could experience playing them for the very first time again. It was like I was in another world.

I would love to play the new KH. I need to save up some fucking scrilla so I can buy a PS3 doe ;o;

11. I think for you to say that the battlefront games were bad is a worse thing than if you were saying the kingdom hearts games were bad.

Seriously. Battlefront I and II were undisputedly 2 of the best games PS2 had to offer.
    </blockquote>
    We all know Grand Theft Auto took Playstation players hearts. I did play them along with other Star wars games for the PS2. If anything, the force unleashed was the shit.

12. GTA wasn't the only good series for PS2. 

But for you to say that fans and players were disappointed in battlefront 1 or 2, is 1000% wrong. I dont know a single person who didn't like those games.  Hence why you are seeing a new battlefront game in the works after fans cried out for years to see a 3rd iteration.

13. Then again the game wasn't for me and the people around me never had a hype for it. It's really all opinion based. We could go back & fourth on this topic. But at the end of the day it's all about respecting one another. Hella cheesy. But hey, I'm not a star wars fan besidex The Force Unleashed. I was stuck on that for a long while.

14. oh shit...is kingdom hearts 3 supposed to come out on ps4? just another reason to get the ps4

15. If I'm not mistaken PS3 & PS4

16. I cant wait for 1.5 and KH3, they both look amazing. It's been a while since a legit KH game has come out...

17. Is this game supposed to be 1 and 2 together? I was gonna play 1 and 2 in preparation for 3 but if 1.5 is the same just in hd I would rather play that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. mmm..good news. Fixing to play 'Last of Us' right now...We got it last night....See ya bitchessss! :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking: