Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Fantasy 15

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by King Kai, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Holy shit, that final fantasy game looks like none other!? Please tell me that was real gameplay cause im pretty fucking moist. 

kingdom hearts looked Meh. 

You're damn skippy it's gameplay, And I dunno, I've always been a massive fan of kingdom hearts, and although it doesn't showcase much in the actual trailer, the fact the official big 3 is coming is extremely exciting for me :>. Also: Mirror's Edge 2 & Star Wars Battlefield 3 has been announced just so you know :p

3. starwars battlefield 2...played that shit for hours. Funny thing is i have a 360 and i'm going back to playstation. 

I miss all the playstation games, i wanna play some ratchet and clank to haha. 

4. Yup, definitely goin PS4 first this gen... so many awesome games. Can't wait for SW Battlefront, been waitin onna new one for years.

5. Hated FF XIII but I'm still hoping for something good to come out of FF XV. Please don't disappoint, Squeenix :unsure:

6. It's Star Wars battlefront not field hahaha. And kingdom hearts 3 is gonna be dope as fuck.

7. Final Fantasy looks amazing.  Guess they used similar graphics of Advent Children for the game itself.  The sword moves of the playable character look a lot like what Cloud does in Advent Children.

Damn I really hope they remake FF7 though, those days were the best.  The amazing epic game and my younger imagination.  Just remembering back to those days of playing and with friends makes me euphoric.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Whichever comes first I will play the fuck out of. I hope the worlds are huge in KH3 though.

9. KH3 I've been looking forward to for a long time!

10. Final Fantasy keeps going in the wrong direction for me, but the trailer did make it look pretty cool. I'll get it, but idk if I'll like it. Just keep wishing for a game on par with the legit ff games from the past.

11.   Neither appeal to me.  I was born in the generation where my imagination was relied upon.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Example?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. These games should bring your imagination to life. They look incredible. I personally believe FFXV will outdo every Final Fantasy to date, along with most RPGs in general.

14. Anybody cop Final fanatsy 15? Mine is supposed to arrive in the mail today and currently waiting for my package!

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆