King Volcano New Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ant420ftp, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I'm wondering if any of y'all know if this is a quality piece... My friend gave it to me and its my first bong figured ia
    D asj

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Assembled in America by Mexican immigrants using imported parts. I've owned a couple in the past and seen many others, they aren't at the low end of quality but they are not near high-end either. Just decently put together and usually pretty thick glass. Awesome it was given to you, enjoy it and take care of it.

3. Welcome middle class style 

4. Free glass is good glass IMO!

5. doesn't look bad.  Is the glass a decent thickness? and shit it was priced right at "free".  enjoy it

6. Yea its a funny story my neighbor who is self proclaimed "" pro toker"" bought this a week ago I go over to his house to rip it he says he hasn't tryed it yet so I fill him up a bowl and tell him to cash it.... This kid gets do high he thought he was dying and it scared him so bad he gave me all his bud lil less than a quarter dank.. two small glass bowls this bong and two grinder s so j was very much gappy and apperiative... is an ash catcher good to look down the hits or just for catching ashes

7. Yea its really thick thicker than any glass I've ever owened

8. Another price he gave me

Attached Files:

9. I have beaker king volcano that I absolutely love....one rip is plenty for me for about 3 hours

I probably cut the amount of bud I smoke in half since buying it