King Stemline

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hmdank903, Sep 4, 2012.

1. He dosnt have much time for posting online so emailing him is your best bet

2. he just uploaded some more tubes to his website today. idk if they're the same ones that are on his facebook but you should check them out

3. bumping with more stacks

Attached Files:

4. Tis dope man. His gridding is spot on. And thats like half of what you pay for with an SG and I'm sure this thing was less than half of a retail king stem so fuck yeah good deal!

5. [quote name='"gnarbubbler"']Tis dope man. His gridding is spot on. And thats like half of what you pay for with an SG and I'm sure this thing was less than half of a retail king stem so fuck yeah good deal![/quote]

My sg's grids are hardly even. Spacing isnt even nor is the size of the grids. Some look almost like pin holes and some look huge.

6. yeah i love this thing so much. it's so fun to watch the bubbles stack all the way up to the reduction. you get so much smoke because it's so smooth and then it clears instantly. apix tubes are the best quality for the money that you pay for them.