Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

King Size vs regular?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, May 27, 2011.

1. I can't really make the decision haha

2. Well to me king size is easier to roll since there's more to work with and my rolling skills are shit.

3. Do you want it to be long or.... Regular? Haha.

4. Like does the difference REALLY matter when getting high

5. The first thing I thought of was fast food. FAIL.

6. Depends on how they burn. But if you put the same amount in both I doubt you'd notice a difference.

7. If your rolling skills are shit then a good way I've done it before, may be a little childish but, it is to use a pen as a guide as round as you want the joint to be and roll the paper around that, move some paper off to stuff a filter in then take it off, stuff marijuana into it and just keep tamping down with a pen, takes a little longer than if you just roll it but they always come out pretty thick and even.

8. ROFL learn to roll

9. I can roll, it's just I used to do that before I could roll it as good, it's just that if anyone who said they were shitty at rolling in this Apprentice Tokers section I'd give them that advice since using that method the joints do come out pretty nice especially if you can't roll very well, I was just trying to help.

10. King Size or go home.

11. Meh I've tried that and the dollar bill trick and all that and none of them helped at all. But I still have a roller from when I rolled ciggs so if I can't be assed to roll I just use that.

12. I like to keep a few packs of both on hand. If I'm rolling one up for myself or to share with a friend, I'll use a regular size paper and if I'm rolling one up for a group (3+ people), I'll use a king size.

13. Don't you know anything? Every thing matters when it comes to weed. Go regular, you can roll more, if you have a king you'll want to finish it, I prefer to conserve my green and stay high all day.

14. u would notice a difference...ur smoking more paper

and that changes the taste.

15. Kings. I remember my first joint I rolled. Looked like a pencil haha. Still, you get better as you practise.

16. Wheres the constructive criticism? No need to be an ass.

17. king size niggy

18. Kings. I'm smokin middies all day with my crew and we're used to dank but we all agreed to start buying mids to save money.

Well, anyways, we need to roll phat cones. So kings rock.

For a newb I suggest 1 and 1/4 orange zigs and practicing with tobacco over and over again.