Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

King size joint roller...!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DR1ZZYDR3, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Whats goin on GC. I have a few questions about the king size joint rollers, can you make them as fat or thick as you want or do they just come out in one size (i mean the joint). And can you make them as tight or as loose as you want to.

Please i want to know before i go buy one. :wave:

2. You don't have much room to change the output of a machiene. The most you could do is add more or less weed to it but it will always roll the same. I suggest just learning to roll yourself.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dk7Il3EqI0]YouTube - Kevin Garnett - Anything is possible[/ame]

Technically, anything is possible. You could tamper with the machine to adjust it to your likings if your willing to go all out

4. the size depends on the amount of weed you put in...it will always be a tightly rolled j

5. Ive herd they were tight...but are they too tight to where its hard to draw (inhale) from them

6. in my opinion they are perfect joints.. they smoke like a cig. not hard to hit it at all:smoke:

7. they are only tight if the roller uses alot of pressure... and yes depending on the amount of weed you put in you can roll small skinny ones, fat long ones, small fatties etc.

8. Not true, my friend has a roller and he can roll all different sized joints, depending on how many people threw on it.

But yes, learn to roll. I like smoking joints blunts I rolled myself more compared to using a roller or like the dollar bill trick and shit

9. So by adding more weed..

10. if you actually own one tell me....can adding more weed vary the thickness or dose it just make it more compact

11. you could roll two small joints and then combine them together with more rolling paper

12. I have a 79mm joint roller but I guess it would be the same for a kingsize roller.

It all depends on how much weed you put in it. You could roll a fatty or a pinner by putting more or less weed. I find it works better when you use more ( Don't over fill it though) but it still works with small amounts.

Just make you put enough to evenly distribute it all along the roller or else it won't work.

13. I used to have a cone shaped joint roller. It rolled the most perfect joints.

14. Theres a certain point where the extra weed is lost as excess when the joint burns down. I suggest stoping at 2gs for a joint.

15. The big metal roll boxes that you close the lid and it rolls the joint? If so, I have one of those and it is freaking sweet, you can make your joints shorter or longer if you want, you can make slightly smaller joints by just putting less weed in and making it roll tight, or you can roll up to as big as a regular cigarette loose or tight, I try to roll my pretty tight and I've never had a problem with it being hard to pull on.

16. I think i got it...thx for all ur help guys :smoke:

17. Sorry to reopen this thread after 5years, but I'm thinking of getting a joint roller, and I was wondering if with a J roller you can cut king size papers in half (perfectly cut) then place you herb and (now) small paper in? Would it just to a small joint? Thanks :)