King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Fine, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Anyone watch King of the Hill? I noticed about 14 seasons was on Instant Queue on Netflix. Hilarious when your baked haha

I personally recommend Season 4, Episode 14 (Hank accidently smokes marijuanna)

2. i personally think that king of the hill sucks lol.
    the director needs to stick to making Beavis and Butthead.

3. Haha I love King of the Hill, but thats probably because I am schizo paranoid and think that TV is actively brainwashing me as I watch it. Mike Judge is a boss though, I can't identify any negative influences hidden, Hank Hill is a damn upstanding citizen

4. Fantastic animation show. This show is about a salesman who had good heart and wacky friends and family.

5. I watch it every night. And you are right that was a great show :D

6. I wish hank hill was my dad :smoke:

7. haha i couldn't explain it any other way

8. i used to hate it but its now one of my favorite shows on adult swim.

9. That's the way I was about "Family Guy" but I watch it too now. ;)

10. king of the hill's awesome. i love it when hank gets pissed off at people. best part is when hank gets high and think he kills someone. season 4 episode 14 i think.

11. I sell propane and propane accessories.

King of the hill is my favorite show on adult swim.
    I hated it when I was too young to appreciate it, but now that I'm older, the humor is so funny.

12. Mac Daddy Hill
    [​IMG]

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcWzHdpaXRo]YouTube - Youtube Poop: Hank Hill Is A Dick[/ame]

14. King of the Hill is fucking awesome! I don't know why I have bought the DVDs yet...

15. Pretty much my favorite cartoon. It doesn't rely on harsh noises and irrelevance to be funny (like so many other cartoons aimed at a more mature audience).

I love the Christmas episode with the lady that wants to die in Hanks house. That shit always happens to Hank: doing something legit and looking bad (all his neighbors outside shaking their heads haha).

16. KOTH rocks! :hello:

17. Hank is such a boss, like it doesn't get much more gangster than that

18. Best show ever. It's not as funny as other animated shows like Family Guy, but the characters are very endearing. Especially Hank <3

19. haha love that show, and its bad ass it based about texas <3

20. i just love brittany murphy as the voice of luanne. hank is hilarious, bobby is meh tho. and i dont like peggy much at all. hank and luanne are funny tho