king of the hill

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by grass man420, Jul 23, 2010.

1. the best episodes of king of the hill are ones where hank gets pissed off. lol does anyone else think the same as me? or the episode when hank becomes a pimp and he doesnt realize it:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. why are all you fuckers bogarting my post?

3. All of my friends rag on me because I love King of the Hill. I never used to like it, but one day I guess I randomly thought it was funny and my friends all refuse to watch it when it's on and I'm with them. Either way, I think there are some pretty funny episodes ahaha. I dunno.

4. Fave episode is when Hanks accidentally smokes lmao, and he is accused of murder.
    "This must be the effects of the marijuana poisoning" lmfao

Great show.

• Like Like x 1
  5. hell yeah! its so win

6. I think King of the Hill was one of the most underrated television shows ever made.

Its subtle real humor instead of "lol so random" Family Guy or "lol so offensive" South Park.

That said, it was time for it to go off the air when it was finally canceled (too bad The Simpsons won't go off).

7. Haha, I love that show! "Guns don't kill people, the gov't does!" -Dale.

It's so original, haha and I learned more about propane from that show than I would have ever needed to. But shit, it got canceled? That sucks, why didn't they cancel family guy instead?

8. Well it all fairness it was on for 13 seasons. It was a great show, but the last couple of seasons were starting to get stale.

I'm just glad Adult Swim plays it every night.

9. Duuude I love king of the hill, noone else I know does though, I like it because it's a different kind of funny, every night at 10 baby:D

10. yeah that's one of my favorite episodes.

11. Too many episodes are my favorite, some are:
    Kahn becomes a redneck
    Bobby learns women's self defense
    Propain Game
    And any and all episodes involving Dale, or should I say, Rusty Shackleford.

I have all thirteen seasons on my hardrive:hello::hello::smoke:

12. I love watching KOTH on Adult Swim every week night. Sometimes I would toke right before and just listen to Boomhauer with all his knowledge

Peggy is a cocky bitch and kind of ruins the show

my favorite episode is when Hank buys cocaine and uses it as fish bait or when Hank gets sent to anger management.

13. Dale Gribble is probably the funniest man on televison

14. Hell yeah! hahaha i love that line "This must be the effects of the marijuana poisoning"

Pretty cool show.

15. It is my favorite episode too.....:hello:

16. Ha! SO GOOD to find people who appreciate this show. All of it is on Netflix btw.

Anybody seen the one where Bobby tries to grow roses, and they go to Arlen's LHS and the store guys give them all these grow lights and a bong as a bud vase...hahaha classic KotH...

17. Yes,i agree with you that king of the hill was one of the most underrated television shows ever made.I had watch some of the episodes of it and really enjoyed a lot while watching it.

18. been bugging out on this, anyone else see the resemblance?

[​IMG][​IMG]