King of the hill!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by spartan3500, Apr 20, 2010.

1. King of the Hill: the most underrated television show on the face of the planet. For me, like throughout my childhood, it was just the shitty show on before the Simpsons. But, I watched like 4 episodes tripping on acid and it hit me: the show is genius. There are so many hidden things that I now appreciate. Do you guys feel the same?

2. Luckily I didn't have to trip on acid to appreciate it. :)

3. Thats my favorite cartoon. Second is family guy. Hank Hill is the man. He lays down the line lmao. God Dammit Bobby!

4. #4 Chasin, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't the acid, it was just growing up. The show targets slightly older audiences. I never appreciated it when I was younger, and I watch it a lot now. Never dropped acid, and never will.

The show definitely grows on you, though! :)

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4&feature=related]YouTube - King of the Hill - Hank's steak advice (HQ)[/ame]

I've gained alot of wisdom from Hank.

6. King of the Hill is amazing. I'm a big fan of everything Mike Judge, but King of the Hill is truly his masterpiece.

7. Mr Hill, are you a homosexual?
    What? No, I sell propane!

8. "Yes, hello, rock on"

[​IMG]

It's a genius show

My personal favorite is "The Substitute Spanish Prisoner" guest starring Jeff Goldblum as a con artist who sells Peggy a fake PhD

9. That episode is classic, i love episodes with Jimmy and Chuck Mangioni. I agree though, when i was young i hated this show, but once i got into doing "hoodrat stuff" it got way better. My favorites have to be the one with the infestation at Mega-Lo Mart or the paintball wars with the neighborhood youngins :D

10. Hank: Yes, we are going to do it. Therefore, I am coming over...baby.

[​IMG]

11. "Oh, God...I just had phone sex...."

12. Genius, blows family guy completely out of the water. Mike Judge actually develops his characters unlike asshole Seth Macfarlane. I always get a kick out of Peggy's undue arrogance, she's completely oblivious to how stupid she really is.

13. i agree w/ that

14. For those of you who have Netflix seasons 1-12 are on watch instantly. Best show ever

15. Also on [adult swim] every night at 10 and 10:30

16. Never miss it, it marks the beginning of my blaze seshes each night.

17. God i love this show.

"Dale you gibblet head." -Hank

18. I love king of hill, but I hate Peggy hill.

19. Hank (talking about "Spa-Peggy and Meatballs): I don't what she does differently, if anything...